Deals Gap Saturday the 25th?

(TennBusa @ Nov. 20 2006,13:41) Sorry Kev, I'm on nights this weekend.

Dan
No problem bro, maybe next time.

I got a kitchen pass on Saturday and early reports, yeah I know its the Mountains, call for temps in the 60's......

lurk.gif
Have a great time and watchout for the Goldwing.
SHOCKED.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 20 2006,16:48) Hey Kev, did my order make it out today ?
The Brembo is in transit to us from Ca. It should arrive here Friday with the Holiday on Thursday.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 20 2006,14:13)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 20 2006,16:48) Hey Kev, did my order make it out today ?
The Brembo is in transit to us from Ca. It should arrive here Friday with the Holiday on Thursday.
Thats what I'm talking about, Kev and thanks again for the hookup, U Da man Playa.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Sounds good to me. What time were ya going to be up there? 38 low and 66 high at Robbinsville on Saturday. I can probably be at the overlook around 12:00 noon.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 20 2006,18:19) Sounds good to me. What time were ya going to be up there? 38 low and 66 high at Robbinsville on Saturday. I can probably be at the overlook around 12:00 noon.
I am gonna leave Asheville about 9am and unload at the CROT.

I am probably just gonna hang out on the Gap all day.

According to the ETR board, the CROT will be closing on Wednesday for the season. The Grill is already closed.

Tim plan your gas stops accordingly.

I will bring a can or two to fill up on my way in.

If the weather forcast holds for good weather, Brad may be open but you never know.

See ya on Saturday.

Sounds Great! I will fill up in Louden.

Miplaystation, I hope to be at the overlook by 12ish. Hope ya can make it.

I just spoke with Don ( Rayabusa ) and he is planning on ridding up with us. I am hoping that Bob, ( Learjet ) can make it also.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 21 2006,17:53) I just spoke with Don ( Rayabusa ) and he is planning on ridding up with us. I am hoping that Bob, ( Learjet ) can make it also.
Sounds like a plan.

A mini Bash, lol

Back