Deals Gap in January.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Kevin ( Fishhook ), Ronnie and I went for a ride to the gap today. The morning started out cool but not to cold, and sunny. :) My bike was shinny and ready to go. Kevin pulls up next and it looked like he had just waxed his bike. Then Ronnie rolls in with his shinning. All lookin good and ready to go. :D Now, here comes the pics. Hope ya enjoy.

We stopped on 129 just before Robbinsville to get some pics. :D

2009JanuaryRides 018 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 019 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 020 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 021 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 024 (Medium).jpg

Stopped here to take a pic. I couldnt make up my mind whether to play in the snow by the wall or build a sand castle in the road. :laugh:

2009JanuaryRides 028 (Medium).jpg

To the overlook. There were a few people there while we were. Our bikes were DIRTY by this time. It looked like we had taken dirt roads all the way. We had a nice day and a great ride. Hope ya enjoyed the pics.

Tim :hello:

2009JanuaryRides 029 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 030 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 031 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 033 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 032 (Medium).jpg

2009JanuaryRides 034 (Medium).jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing...looks like you guys had a great riding day.:beerchug:

that will be enough of that, go home and stay there until I can play...:laugh:

nice pix, I bet thats one of the very few times that the crossroads is completely empty :laugh:

be careful out there on the sand but I'm jealous just the same :beerchug:

nice pix, I bet thats one of the very few times that the crossroads is completely empty :laugh:

be careful out there on the sand but I'm jealous just the same :beerchug:

Looked funny no one being there. The sand was slick in the curves. It was a reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyy sllllloooooowwwww trip through the dragon. :laugh:

Back