Deals Gap this Saturday anyone? PICS ADDED.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
:laugh: Going to be in the mid 70s, got the Busa all pledged up, ready to go. :D Meeting at the Hardees at 1015 am if anyone wants to join Twobrothersbusa, Fishhook and I. Maybe we will post up a few pics when we get back as a teaser for the Bash. :moon: :poke: :laugh:

Re: Deals Gap this Saturday anyone?

I hope to get mine put back together this weekend and ride a little on Sat. You guys have fun

I wish I could make it... Next weekend looks good though. Let me know if you'll be riding then. You guys be safe and have a good ride! :thumbsup:

I wish I could make it... Next weekend looks good though. Let me know if you'll be riding then. You guys be safe and have a good ride! :thumbsup:

well, next weekend sounds good to. :D I will call ya next week sometime. :) I could go to the gap 2 weekends in a row. :D

nice! have a great time :thumbsup:

Tim,, i really hate you! :whistle:

I just put on some track day take offs on the Busa. I'm all shined up and ready to go. Loving the No Mar Mount / De Mount bar with the Harbor Freight Stand. Saved 60 bucks mounting my own tires today.

See you at the Hardees at 10:15.

Charlie, don't be showing those guys all these new moves you've been learning on your Gixxer at Barber...make them come to the track to watch :beerchug:

I'll just be trying to keep up with Kevin on his Connie....he rides the crap out of that thing....

Charlie, don't be showing those guys all these new moves you've been learning on your Gixxer at Barber...make them come to the track to watch :beerchug:

Tim, you guys have fun this weekend. I wish I could make it but I we are playing truett mcconnel college this weekend in cleveland, ga. But I will definitely be thinking about the gap all weekend.

And I'm sure the corner parker harleys will already be out in full force too.

You lucky Dogs! Have a good Safe time!

Back