Cute stunt rider Jessica Maine breaks her wrist

Hmm, so... IP based out of NM ( I'm assuming new mexico)? - but pic when u get back from south america?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I use to live in CA for 4 years, just moved back to NM to finish my degree and have less distractions... haha... and waaaay cheaper here...

I went to south america to perform my last show... I am officially retired from doing shows... (unless by random chance I get a show that fits in my school schedule.)

I'll be filming here and there and making miscellaneous youtube vids with my team... or solo...

I'll never stop riding.. and I ride my gsxr600 to school... sooo ya. :please:

I love me some yardhouse! Now we need to find a way to cut out of work early to sneak over for a few pints! :beerchug: Black and Blue for me please :thumbsup:

Got any recent stunt videos you can post? As you've noticed there's alot of haters here, but a few of us appreciate them.

I found Jessica's real picture. Something must of happened when she posted it before. Some sort of file corruption. :whistle:

new pic.JPG

lol i go make my honey some dinner and I come back to this?! geez!!! hahahaha

in all honest truth... I actually only like riding 600's...
I just miiiiiiiight trade in my gsxr600 for a gsxr1000 but... I wouldn't buy or own a busa or a 14... hahahaha

I only rode a 14 because I was sponsored to dragrace one. :whistle:

First the Anti Busa sign
Second statement of 'never would own a Busa'
One more strike and my vote is

Urrrrrrr OUT !

Her honey must be Owens and she's messing with us right ???

First the Anti Busa sign
Second statement of 'never would own a Busa'
One more strike and my vote is

Urrrrrrr OUT !

Her honey must be Owens and she's messing with us right ???

Haha, I forgot all about Owen! She can't be his girl though... If that were the case she'd have a 600, 1000, Busa, and ZX14! :rofl:

Back