Cute stunt rider Jessica Maine breaks her wrist

Ha, well I stand corrected. I'm not very trusting when it comes to the internet at times. Welcome to the .org Jessica :)
Posted via Mobile Device

it's all good... I'm flattered you'd think it wouldn't be me... means I'm still considered a somebody! hahaha

anyways... no i dont have any real recent vids of me... i'm about to film this weekend with my teammate Brandy.. she's driving up for the weekend to get some coaching lessons from me for her next competition... Shes the new Jessica Maine. ;) :cheerleader:

and I dont want to post pics from this last weekends show.. cause y'all will complain I didn't learn my lesson! hahahaha... I'm wearing the same setup of "protection" :whistle:

all the stunters in chicago hate me now, cuz i ragged on them for riding 100+ doing wheelies and endos in a construction zone a few weeks ago.

but aside from the serious lack of gear, at least youre doing it right. not in traffic.

i wish i could stunt, im not flexible. i have enough trouble getting out of bed in the afternoon lolol.

it's all good... I'm flattered you'd think it wouldn't be me... means I'm still considered a somebody! hahaha

anyways... no i dont have any real recent vids of me... i'm about to film this weekend with my teammate Brandy.. she's driving up for the weekend to get some coaching lessons from me for her next competition... Shes the new Jessica Maine. ;) :cheerleader:

and I dont want to post pics from this last weekends show.. cause y'all will complain I didn't learn my lesson! hahahaha... I'm wearing the same setup of "protection" :whistle:

Who cares if someone complains, they're idiots anyway. I hate folks that are always tryin to tell others what to do, and that your way isn't safe.
Have you noticed the homepage here? Guys ridin with no helmets, and one doing a onehanded no helmeted burnout(oooooh:laugh:) Let em hate.
That's what you do(did) and what you're known for.
There's 3 types of guys here that will talk to you, the gear nazis, the ones that wanna flirt, and a handful like me that wanna see some stunts.
Post it up!

Who cares if someone complains, they're idiots anyway. I hate folks that are always tryin to tell others what to do, and that your way isn't safe.
Have you noticed the homepage here? Guys ridin with no helmets, and one doing a onehanded no helmeted burnout(oooooh:laugh:) Let em hate.
That's what you do(did) and what you're known for.
There's 3 types of guys here that will talk to you, the gear nazis, the ones that wanna flirt, and a handful like me that wanna see some stunts.
Post it up!

Yea post it. With this many members you're bound to have a bunch of different POV's.

But hey, if I turn my busa into a streetfighter you gonna teach me to stunt?
jk :poke:

but for real post the video.

Post them up! :thumbsup:

:beerchug:

I'd love to see them..

As far as the haters... The ones that hate on something they can't do. I appreciate the art it takes.. I never learned to stunt, and it looks so much fun.. So I'll just live my stunting life through your camera.. haha. Maybe the haters will appreciate that you're in an empty parking lot doing what you love to do. I was on a local biker forum with the vids of people just on crowded public streets. And not that I hate on their stuntin, but just the fact that their decisions affect other people.

I mean jump out of an airplane over a drop zone and your chute doesn't open.. You're problem, but if you decided to do it over a residential area and come crashing through my house, then it's my problem. So as long as you do it w/o making it someone else's problem, then dress how you want. You know the consequences. Enough of that! POST VIDS!

Gonna make a training "how to" for noob like me! haha.. (i'll have to buy something else other than my busa though to crash on.. lol)

Wait a minute did she say Brandy was coming up to film and be coached....
Thats one film I wanna see... :)

We have a good one in the works, much better than what we threw together last time(was just to show a stock Busa can wheelie for all the doubters)
Sorry guys, our hot chick is behind the camera:laugh: Just tryin to work out a few schedules and it'll be done, and up for your veiwing complaints:laugh:

Hey Jessica, I take it that now you won't be at "Clutch Control" this year (in Philly) ? If not that's a shame !!

GIRRRRL, you BETTER post up the video :please: I admire a chick that stunts, the weight of the 600 to you would be like me doing that on my Busa :bowdown:

What's the scariest stunt you do, or was while learning ? I couldn't imagine doing a high chair wheelie !! Again :bowdown:

I myself don't really see the need for leathers when doing low speed stunts, in a parking lot... but that's just me.

Last edited:
Back