Cute stunt rider Jessica Maine breaks her wrist

Whata u mean if you hadn't bought a Busa you'd have learned to stunt!?:laugh: Don't belive the hype, the Busa will do everything a 600,750, or 1000 will do...really, stunt away, it shocks people:laugh:

...maybe when I get back from South America I'll post a pic... with a sign...

even though I'm a zx14r fan... :rofl:

anyways.. :cheerleader:[/QUOTE]

OUCH...:lol:

Too funny... But thanks for the love either way..ride safe..

Whata u mean if you hadn't bought a Busa you'd have learned to stunt!?:laugh: Don't belive the hype, the Busa will do everything a 600,750, or 1000 will do...really, stunt away, it shocks people:laugh:

Yes, but much less forgiving and more expensive to fix.. I think just the sticker logo cost $100,000 usd...:lol::lol::lol:

Would rather picked up the habbit on something a bit more forgiving...

I dont really remember anymore.. it was a year ago.. I just remember trying to hold it out a lil longer but knew I was creepin to the right side of the road.. so when I came down.. I saw dirt and a curb... so I think I did grab front brake
but I'm glad I did.. otherwise I would've hit the curb and bent the **** outta my front rim and maybe forks... lol I think I would rather break my wrist than maybe crack the frame too.. hahaha

i replayed the vid in super slow motion trying to figgure out what happened, and thats what i thought.

:welcome: to the "Org" i really hope you will stick around. there really are alot of nice folks on here. the isp thing is kinda creepy isn't it:laugh:

:hijack::poke:you've inspired me to start a new thread.:goodidea:Red's stunt bike project.:laugh:
never been a stunt fella, but it looks like fun,so im gonna go for it!

red1100cc should know it's me, his tag states everyone's IP, ISP, and even knows i'm on a Mac using firefox...

i'm sure from that it'll tell him I'm based out of NM... and depending how good he is.. can even get my address...

maybe when I get back from South America I'll post a pic... with a sign...

even though I'm a zx14r fan... :rofl:

new14.jpg

anyways.. :cheerleader:

sooo... no camera phone? can't take a pic and upload real quick?

Hmm, so... IP based out of NM ( I'm assuming new mexico)? - but pic when u get back from south america?
Posted via Mobile Device

Since I'm 52, you should realize you do not need a college education. All you need is a sugar daddy! Use your assets! A women like you can pretty much get whatever you want, bikes, clothes, jewelry, perfume, you name it. Hang out in Florida, it will happen!

Knowing what I know now, I should have been born a hot babe. Man would I have cool stuff!

Re: really? lmao

:rofl::rofl:???:rofl::poke: having a midlife identy crisis?
:stirpot:Should we call you Sally and get you some barbie pink tassle grips??:blonde:

thats just too funny, i hope you have a good sence of humor :blonde:Sally. :rofl::rofl:

Hey, that's cold.... 52 and getting a young hot babe is my "never come true" dream! Oh well, if I'm going to dream, I may as well dream big!

Since I'm 52, you should realize you do not need a college education. All you need is a sugar daddy! Use your assets! A women like you can pretty much get whatever you want, bikes, clothes, jewelry, perfume, you name it. Hang out in Florida, it will happen!

Knowing what I know now, I should have been born a hot babe. Man would I have cool stuff!

ya mean like...STD's? :poke: :rofl:

nah man... I actually did date the older rich dude.... WAAAAAY over rated!!!!

I will NEVER do that again..

I much rather make my own bank... take much more pride in that!

I don't need no sugar fag! haha

Back