Cute stunt rider Jessica Maine breaks her wrist

nice

just worry about your legs --- shin and knee pads and nothing for the arms or hands-gloves

It's always the guy that can't wheelie/ride at all, that's quick to cut down somebody else.
Especially when they know they'd get smoked by a girl!:rofl:
Why the hate? I betcha she gets back on that bike a keeps gettin better! So she crashed, and the gear she chose was helmet and knee/shin pads, her choice. I bet she's not cryin about it either.
Show me your wheelies!

I'm waiting haters. Show me your wheelies. Where are they? Down the girl stuntin in her gear of choice in an empty parking lot. Who was she hurting? She knows the risks.
Still waitn:whistle: Post em up before you talk your trash!

she's definately better than me. however i think i would be wearing something to protect shoulders and elbows. they make some good motocross gear that is kind of a cross over.

im sorry but i dont dig scars on chicks.???

not hatin just pointing it out if your going to do that have some more gear on

but to each is there own

i dont stunt i do the drag races

Pretty sure this is on old vid. She was sponsored by icon, but the last I heard she was getting into drag racing
Posted via Mobile Device

She broke her wrist. What gear prevents that? Seriously.

I agree gear can't protect everything.

However when you have your kevlar armored
jacket(back/chest/shoulder/forearm) an gloves an gear, at least for me I don't try to protect myself with my hands when I fall, kinda instinctive for some, rather I use the parts of my body that are protected with armor to absorb the impact an heat. But your right not all injuries are preventable.

Ill skip over the all the gear post.
i met her in person two years ago in Philli. tinny sex and fun spirited girl. Looks like she is getting better, well except at the end.

actually to think about it she prolly didnt wear arm protection to keep her flexibility.

flexibility is good right:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Man shes really cute. Thats too bad. I could honestly care less if she had gear. She knows what could happen if she goes down without it and its her choice. Preaching to gear to anyone but a new rider is pointless :thumbsup: I ride without gear alot, or i used to before i am forced to wear it....

Heck ill personally offer to dress her in gear myself though :thumbsup: or vice versa......................

first of all thank you all for the compliments... and secondly this happened exactly a year ago...

thirdly, I was only warming up, that wasn't even my main riding practice..
fourthly, I always wear gloves, helmet, and knee pads... in the winters yup I wear a jacket... or if I'm trying a new trick... or performing a show..

otherwise... your right I was an idiot for not wearing a jacket..
however.. in that specific crash, I didn't get ANY roadrash... I stabbed a hole in my elbow and snapped the wrist... if I was wearing a jacket I may have not gotten the hole in my elbow as deep ... but there is definitely no way I would've prevented the wrist...

and lastly, I only wrecked because I came down on dirt instead of payment and the bike instead low sided me and then high sided...

When i'm not warming up I hardly ever do high speed tricks anymore... I'm usually going 5mph or less.. (unless I'm doing a stoppie or acrobatics.) so the probability of getting roadrash is slim... unless you land some funky way... and your right there's still no excuse... when it's wicked hot out... it's hard to get me to wear a jacket... and yes I do like as much mobility as possible...

and I don't drag race anymore.. I got my license in 2008 and did it that year, but didn't continue it.. as my love is more for wheelies...

but even that.. is now just a hobby... and my focus is med school now... so you will only see me here and there now a days..

thanks for the support though :thumbsup: Keep it Rising!!
anyways just wanted to set it straight before rumors/assumptions continue

Back