Cute stunt rider Jessica Maine breaks her wrist

maybe you need to re-read what i said dude..i wasn't jumpin on "the gear issue"...i merely stated "i'm not into the stunt'in thing"..and for several good reasons with some feeble attempts at "Humor"..to make folks laugh..not hate.

Lets play nice...L8R, Bill. :cool:
OK, but you still aren't getting my Bud Light :beerchug:

a brain...seriously...then again?..i'm just not into the stunt'in thing...and while they say..."it's all about control"?...in all my years of riding (close to 40) i've never seen or even heard of a stoppie saving anyone..stunting is good for three things...

1. Bustin up your body
2. Fudging up a perfectly good bike
and..
3. Proving to the www that you dont GAF about yourself or your bike cause your long on resources and short on brains.

btw..ala Jeff Foxworthy..you might be a redneck if you have a family member who passed away right after shouting out...

"HEY EVERYBODY! WATCH THIS!!!

:poke: :rofl:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Thanks for all the hate and insults bro, preciate it:thumbsup:
What's your deal?. So you don't like it, fine, no need to make assumptions that I, we as stunters have no brains and don't GAF about ourselves or our bikes. It's called skill, and control. And yeah, crashes happen...in every aspect of motorcycling, drag/street racin, landspeed, twisties, idiot drivers.
I'm not long on resources either, I have one bike, it does everything.
You've never seen a stoppie save anyone?:rofl: How about somebody with the skill to do em, being able to avoid an accident because of that skill.
So you've been ridin 40 years, big deal, I've been ridin 21. I've got a friend that's been ridin for 5 that could outride most pro stunters and some of the top World Superbike riders! He's humble and just rides for fun, but he's amazing.
We aren't in traffic or endangering anyone other than ourselves, or in front of your house stuntin either. You don't value stuntin, that's fine, we don't value your opinion. All this talk about how we're supposed to treat each other here. And all the help and support you're given by Org. members about your problems and crash mistakes. But it's ok to talk trash and disrespect people because you don't like their part of motorcycling. I don't care for cruising around on Harley's revving engines to be seen, but that's their thing. Let em do it, they're not botherin me, just as I don't bother them. But when we run into each other, guess what, we get along. To each there own, live and let live. Stop trying to let your problems become someone elses because you don't like what they're doin, and wanna rant about it.

Thanks for all the hate and insults bro, preciate it:thumbsup:
What's your deal?. So you don't like it, fine, no need to make assumptions that I, we as stunters have no brains and don't GAF about ourselves or our bikes. It's called skill, and control. And yeah, crashes happen...in every aspect of motorcycling, drag/street racin, landspeed, twisties, idiot drivers.
I'm not long on resources either, I have one bike, it does everything.
You've never seen a stoppie save anyone?:rofl: How about somebody with the skill to do em, being able to avoid an accident because of that skill.
So you've been ridin 40 years, big deal, I've been ridin 21. I've got a friend that's been ridin for 5 that could outride most pro stunters and some of the top World Superbike riders! He's humble and just rides for fun, but he's amazing.
We aren't in traffic or endangering anyone other than ourselves, or in front of your house stuntin either. You don't value stuntin, that's fine, we don't value your opinion. All this talk about how we're supposed to treat each other here. And all the help and support you're given by Org. members about your problems and crash mistakes. But it's ok to talk trash and disrespect people because you don't like their part of motorcycling. I don't care for cruising around on Harley's revving engines to be seen, but that's their thing. Let em do it, they're not botherin me, just as I don't bother them. But when we run into each other, guess what, we get along. To each there own, live and let live. Stop trying to let your problems become someone elses because you don't like what they're doin, and wanna rant about it.

Hey man..do you have a bud light?

I still want to see a picture of her in front of her computer on the org or a sign says "hey .org its me"... i don't think its her!

I still want to see a picture of her in front of her computer on the org or a sign says "hey .org its me"... i don't think its her!
If she did that, she would start getting PM's from Blanca....DON'T DO IT Jessica! :laugh:

Hey man..do you have a bud light?

Nah, but I've got a Coors light you're welcome to:laugh:
Chill man, if it's a joke that's fine, but I get tired of being talked about and told I'm gonna die for stuntin. Not to brag, but it takes some skill, and usually all it gets is disrespect.
We're good:beerchug:

Nah, but I've got a Coors light you're welcome to:laugh:
Chill man, if it's a joke that's fine, but I get tired of being talked about and told I'm gonna die for stuntin. Not to brag, but it takes some skill, and usually all it gets is disrespect.
We're good:beerchug:

It's cool..i guess i got some head problems about it as well..my thing with it is..i had several close riding buds that went down that road..great riding buds..close friends..and they all wound up just like most if not all stunters..hooked on stunting..till they get fudged up enough times to do just like mizz maine here has done..retire..and then i miss them..forever.

Much like the many sportbike riding buds i lost to becoming trackday junkies..then they get so "trained to be scared" they never wanna ride roads again..then after they Ca$h and crash enough?..they retire..and if thy're lucky?..maybe 10 years later they get the itch again but run out and buy a Harley. :banghead:

if there's any apologies i need to make?..i'm easy these days..please forgive my crass cynicism and...

Last edited:
It's cool..i guess i got some head problems about it as well..my thing with it is..i had several close riding buds that went down that road..great riding buds..close friends..and they all wound up just like most if not all stunters..hooked on stunting..till they get fudged up enough times to do just like mizz maine here has done..retire..and then i miss them..forever.

Much like the many sportbike riding buds i lost to becoming trackday junkies..then they get so "trained to be scared" they never wanna ride roads again..then after they Ca$h and crash enough?..they retire..and if thy're lucky?..maybe 10 years later they get the itch again but run out and buy a Harley. :banghead:

if there's any apologies i need to make?..i'm easy these days..please forgive my crass cynicism and...

That's cool, forgive n forget, we all upset one another from time to time anyway, family, friends, and here. We all say things we either shouldn't have, or didn't mean the way it came across. No biggie. And I've seen my share of crashes, some very bad. So I can see your side and respect it too:beerchug:
I've read your posts, things are tuff for you now I know, had some similiar experiences in my 33 years. So I'de have to say you're entitled to a good rant here and there, my appologies to you too:beerchug:

That's cool, forgive n forget, we all upset one another from time to time anyway, family, friends, and here. We all say things we either shouldn't have, or didn't mean the way it came across. No biggie. And I've seen my share of crashes, some very bad. So I can see your side and respect it too:beerchug:
I've read your posts, things are tuff for you now I know, had some similiar experiences in my 33 years. So I'de have to say you're entitled to a good rant here and there, my appologies to you too:beerchug:

cool..i just turned 52 last month..guess i'm becoming a cantankerous old man...but i am still one he11 of a road scholar! :laugh:

an old squid who survived himself with the help of his mothers prayers and God..just call me Kraken! :laugh:

Kraken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl::rofl: i posted my origional thought on youtube.
were all chatin away and she shows up and wow the conversation changes:whistle:

way to set um right Jess :thumbsup:

coming down hot, onto a sandy road, will put anyone down...did the front brake help put ya down? or was it just the sand?

red1100cc should know it's me, his tag states everyone's IP, ISP, and even knows i'm on a Mac using firefox...

i'm sure from that it'll tell him I'm based out of NM... and depending how good he is.. can even get my address...

maybe when I get back from South America I'll post a pic... with a sign...

even though I'm a zx14r fan... :rofl:

new14.jpg

anyways.. :cheerleader:

coming down hot, onto a sandy road, will put anyone down...did the front brake help put ya down? or was it just the sand?

I dont really remember anymore.. it was a year ago.. I just remember trying to hold it out a lil longer but knew I was creepin to the right side of the road.. so when I came down.. I saw dirt and a curb... so I think I did grab front brake
but I'm glad I did.. otherwise I would've hit the curb and bent the **** outta my front rim and maybe forks... lol I think I would rather break my wrist than maybe crack the frame too.. hahaha

red1100cc should know it's me, his tag states everyone's IP, ISP, and even knows i'm on a Mac using firefox...

i'm sure from that it'll tell him I'm based out of NM... and depending how good he is.. can even get my address...

maybe when I get back from South America I'll post a pic... with a sign...

even though I'm a zx14r fan... :rofl:

new14.jpg

anyways.. :cheerleader:

....zx14 :guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

why would a beautiful woman want an ugly bike like that....

Jess, youre welcome to join us at the Fall Bash if you dont have anything better to do. Bring the zx, we love all jap bikes and sometimes even a Harley

Oh wow... This post is killin me.. She broke her wrist stunting. W/ no gear.. Most stunters don't have very much gear on in an open parking lot. Especially when making a video. AND it wasn't a comp. Just freestyling by herself. I'm a BIG fan of gear.. But I don't see why the hate even came in over her making a stunt video. And what gear stops a broke wrist. I usually try to read all post before I start posting. But I just couldn't believe what I was reading so I stopped. I think it's very stupid to go down the street to the store at 100mph, more especially w/o gear. What I have remember is that person isn't me. If I hadn't bought a busa I think I would have went out with my friends and learned to stunt myself. In an empty parking lot... Helmet.. sure.. Little road rash, broken wrist, and all cough on video... Hell, if this is an old video and she got up and kept riding (even if it was after hospital visit) is probably what got her sponsored. Don't hate if you don't understand. Appreciate in the art that you can't perform. people always want to tell you what they don't like first instead of enjoying... no matter how much sugar you put in hater-aide.. it's still bitter

(hey.. that sounds like a good facebook status message.. I've coined it.. so if you quote it.. the name is Marcus Turnerhill.. :cheerleader::rofl:)

Back