Cruise Control

lurk.gif

Nothing apart from the throttle linkage kit you can use that comes with the cruise. All the connections should be spliced and shrink wrapped. I sourced the Suzuki Manual and info here as far as which wires to tap. I owned my Hayabusa 2 days when I started my cruise install and the second day I was on my way to Annapolis from Houston.

As an indicator of how well it works... I rode 700 miles my first day, 460 the second, the entire 3rd day was spent taking the Blue Ridge Parkway and used the cruise very little on the curves.

Once the right dip-switch settings are found, the cruise control works seamlessly and I have never had a failure. Its by far the most useful mod that I have done to my Hayabusa.

I would like to thank Tango1300 for that info. I also got the dual control switch for my cruise. You only need the Cruise control kit 250-1223 and a switch for this installation.
The con is the installation caters to vehicles and not motorcycles but thanks to the good mechanical and electrical work of our motorcyclist they modified this for the bike.
bowdown.gif

I gave a website for the parts www.brandondist.com
but shop around. I ended up getting Kit and switch for $120.
Got kit from Ebay, switch from distributor.

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 06 2007,13:24) Nothing apart from the throttle linkage kit you can use that comes with the cruise. All the connections should be spliced and shrink wrapped. I sourced the Suzuki Manual and info here as far as which wires to tap. I owned my Hayabusa 2 days when I started my cruise install and the second day I was on my way to Annapolis from Houston.

As an indicator of how well it works... I rode 700 miles my first day, 460 the second, the entire 3rd day was spent taking the Blue Ridge Parkway and used the cruise very little on the curves.

Once the right dip-switch settings are found, the cruise control works seamlessly and I have never had a failure. Its by far the most useful mod that I have done to my Hayabusa.
Ok the vss pink wire that you said that it go, is the one in the tach signal require that you said.

Back