Who's looking for cruise control?

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
The most popular cruise control for the Busa, the Audiovox CCS-100, was discontinued a year or so ago. Well, looks like the folks over at Murphskits.com have worked out a deal with the manufacturer of the unit to make more!

Audiovox Cruise Control Replacement

$20 reserves a unit and the remainder will be billed upon shipping. Looks like the unit comes with the keypad (from the pic). You'll probably want the vacuum reservoir, too.

Finally - they have covers for the touchpad, this will help keep moisture from the touchpad. Audiovox Cruise Control

Finally! Thanks Omar...:cheerleader:

I've been on the hunt off and on for a long time. All the random unsolved mysteries with Rostra had me thinking it might be a while before I moved on this mod.

While this subject is up...can anyone provide some install info. I've already read the posts where Busawhipped has helped a few with install issues - dip switch settings and such...:bowdown:

Total price ???

From the link, I took it as $150 plus $9 shipping if you pre-order...$170 plus the $9 if you wait till they're "shelf stock" items...

Not a huge cost savings, but depending on how many pre-order, might be a long while before you would see any in stock.

After the 1000 miles I road this weekend I realized again how much I want this. Now to find the room to install it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a full on cruise control or simply a throttle lock?

Cruise control would be a sweet mod!

Is this a full on cruise control or simply a throttle lock?

Cruise control would be a sweet mod!

It is a full on cruise control that maintains your speed by changing the throttle position while going up/down hills. I installed one on my 1992 F-150 as well and it works great there too.

The CCS-100 is the same model cruise control that Captain and UncleSteve have installed. They used it extensively on their 6500-mile trip. Both this year and last...

The most popular cruise control for the Busa, the Audiovox CCS-100, was discontinued a year or so ago. Well, looks like the folks over at Murphskits.com have worked out a deal with the manufacturer of the unit to make more!

Audiovox Cruise Control Replacement

$20 reserves a unit and the remainder will be billed upon shipping. Looks like the unit comes with the keypad (from the pic). You'll probably want the vacuum reservoir, too.

Finally - they have covers for the touchpad, this will help keep moisture from the touchpad. Audiovox Cruise Control

Any idea if the $150 includes the vacuum reservoir or not?

Any idea if the $150 includes the vacuum reservoir or not?

No, it does not.

I asked him the same question and got this:

"The package seen on the site right now does not include the VC [vacuum canister] or relay, it will include the key pad. "

Back