Crazy ass wife trashed my busa

Police said we are still married so no go for charges being placed against her.
The last person you should trust for legal advise is a law enforcement officer. Nothing against them at all, they make up a good percentage of my customers.  They have told me the same thing!!  The best thing you could do right now is spend $500 for an hour or so with a lawer to establish a game plan. Once a solid plan is in place the peace of mind will be worth every penny. Trust me, been through this same BS lately with a very good friend!! They will also be able to help obtain a restraining order or take whatever other measures are needed to protect your assets. In the long run, $500 plus a few future installments could save you a HELL of alot more!! Quite often they will attach restitution requirements to the divorce agreement.  You might not recover the actual damage to the bike but they will certainly take that off the total of the divorce setttlement.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129982985 -->

i see your in jacksonville. I am a bounty hunter woudl you like me and some people to go scare the hell out of her
biggrin.gif

Get a GOOD attorney. PO's are not familiar with all laws in detail. I know you can't be charged for damaging your own property, but there certainly sounds like information which would show she has no financial interest in it.
As far as an OP, any family court should see that she is unstable and offer one for your protection of life and property. Video is excellent proof.
I had major issues with Florida when my Dad passed in 1999 and found out how screwed up the statutes are there, not to mention the "LEO's" I dealt with. I'm not going to get into it but suffice it to say it was an extremely costly learning process for my sisters and I. I mean who knew that a person in a coma could sign his name (wasn't his legal name, and didn't match any other signatures bank or otherwise) to transfer a few hundred thousand dollars to his "girlfriends" (whom no-one ever met)account?
Good Luck.

i see your in jacksonville. I am a bounty hunter woudl you like me and some people to go scare the hell out of her
biggrin.gif
Sounds like a good idea! Can I come too! Maybe I'll run her over with my deadly Katana and the 357 strapped to the side of my leg and the Mossberg on my back! (just kidding) One slap across the head from me and we will be calling 911 because she will be in some major pain. What did the BUSA have anything to do with the whole situation anyway?! Why would anyone take there anger out an a bike? that is just so wrong!

Came up to my work last fri night and slashed bith tires, both seats, cut my helmet loose and stole it and stole the tag. Then tipped the bike over whih was where i found it. Police said we are still married so no go for charges being placed against her. The worst thing of all is i have her on tape. I hope I can use the tape to my advantage in divorce court. I applied on Tue for a restraining order, DENIED!!!!! Jesus Christ what else can go wrong
Sorry to hear about that man, but be greatful she didn't pull a John Wayne Bobbit on ya while you were asleep.

Sorry to hear about the trouble over there. go along with the advice to hire a good lawyer and get the machine in motion that way. Then years down the road.... well what is it the Klingons say" Revenge is best served cold!"

Im still waiting to hear what RonGotti did to piss her off.  Obviously, something....right?  Did she catch you cheating on her?  

I find it hard to dole out sympathy for you and your bike, until I hear more.  

What did you do?  

Did you love the bike more than her?  

Did you yell "Suzi" in the middle of the night?
Hmmm, so he's guilty until proven innocent?  We assume she is in the right somehow and that anything he did would justify that?

Grow some nads and a sense of masculine self respect.

Came up to my work last fri night and slashed bith tires, both seats, cut my helmet loose and stole it and stole the tag. Then tipped the bike over whih was where i found it. Police said we are still married so no go for charges being placed against her. The worst thing of all is i have her on tape. I hope I can use the tape to my advantage in divorce court. I applied on Tue for a restraining order, DENIED!!!!! Jesus Christ what else can go wrong
My first wife was off the f*cking charts crazy.  That is why I speak of her as 'my first wife.'  She had ZERO impulse control, so one minute she's blowing you in a hotel lobby and the next minute she's throwing things at you.  Crazy btches can be a lot of fun, the highs are breathtaking, but the lows are unbelievably low.

I'm not kidding, we had NO nice dishes, everything was plastic because it was only a matter of time before she flung something at me.  I didn't have a steak knife in my house until I had been divorced for over 3 years.

I am so sorry for not only your loss of property, but more specifically the emotional roller coaster you are going through right now.  Obviously she wanted to hurt you and her act was an act of rage.  Here's my advice:  Run, don't look back, don't even think about getting your own revenge (my first would punch me in the mouth and say "go ahead, hit me back").  The law is not on your side, but Karma is.  Bad things ALWAYS come back to bad people, even if you're not there to see it happen.

Just get OUT and get AWAY.  I moved over 1,000 miles to get away from that psychopath.  Last I heard she had a breakdown, was broke living in a cheap trailer behind someone's house.  I would feel sorry for her if she hadn't been a man hating, soul sucking, ball crushing demon sent from hell to torture me for 10 straight years.  Leaving her was quite possibly one of the best things that ever happened to me.

And you know what dude, even if you did bang some other chick, so freaking what??  It is a penis, not the golden rod of eternal commitment.  Your wife / ex wife needs therapy - but that is NOT your problem.  Your problem is getting your life back and living it on your terms.

RUN FORREST RUNNN!!!!

Police said we are still married so no go for charges being placed against her.
The last person you should trust for legal advise is a law enforcement officer. Nothing against them at all, they make up a good percentage of my customers. They have told me the same thing!! The best thing you could do right now is spend $500 for an hour or so with a lawer to establish a game plan. Once a solid plan is in place the peace of mind will be worth every penny. Trust me, been through this same BS lately with a very good friend!! They will also be able to help obtain a restraining order or take whatever other measures are needed to protect your assets. In the long run, $500 plus a few future installments could save you a HELL of alot more!! Quite often they will attach restitution requirements to the divorce agreement. You might not recover the actual damage to the bike but they will certainly take that off the total of the divorce setttlement.
What he ^ said!

you have it on video?
did you stage it to bust her, or did you have a hunch that she was gonna do it?
sounds fishy to me..

you have it on video?
did you stage it to bust her, or did you have a hunch that she was gonna do it?
sounds fishy to me..
"HSe came to my work" I work for a Bank we have full security on the property. I have her on 5 different angles doing it. I never cheated on her, in fact the only reason i stayed with her for as long as i did (13 months) was because my mother died from ALS and I watched my father be the greatest husband in the world. I stayed by her and helped take care of my wife until the day she called the cops on me 5th of July the cops came and arrested HER not ME so think what you all want about me i could personally give a #### less. I just thought i would let the board know about my situation and figured some people would have some seats for sale. Never meant to open my family business like a book. So whatever thanks for all the supporting comments and i look forward to getting her back on the road soon

Thanks Cache. I need rear tire, honda stealer had a front i have already purchased. Both seats, right front 04 le fairing, helmet, and im back on the road. I almost decided to give the bike up. But i decide f that since its the only thing im getting out of the divorce

yeah dont get rid of it she is gettin her way then.. Go get a hot peice of azz and put her on the back and make sure the x see's it lol

Thanks Cache. I need rear tire, honda stealer had a front i have already purchased. Both seats, right front 04 le fairing, helmet, and im back on the road. I almost decided to give the bike up. But i decide f that since its the only thing im getting out of the divorce
How much do you want? Even though I know your just talking!

Back