My poor busa..man wtf!!!!

I'd look for a van and see if Ashton is in it.. you might be on Punked! Mike Epps called him.

BTW use your network of friends. Tell mike to toss you his Lawyer

They've got a judgement, and they can seize almost whatever assets they can find. I can promise you they didn't just show up and say "hey, let's grab that bike". Someone has researched it, found you have clear title, and waited for the right moment to get the sherrif to serve you. The lesson to learn here is to be VERY CAREFUL what you co-sign on, because it the other party doesn't pay, you will. Regardless, you need to deal with it, as this won't be the last thing they try to come get. If I were you, if I had a checking account, I'd move it TODAY, because in all likelyhood they will serve it too if the find it. I now it sucks, but you assumed the debt when you co-signed and you are responsible.

I'm suing a father and son right now for $16K that they failed to pay us. I have their personal guaranty. I've been fooling with this and paid over a thousand in attorney's fees to get a judgement, and you can dang well bet I am not going to lost a moment of sleep when they show up at his house and start loading stuff on a truck. I am a cold heartless bas**rd when it comes to trying to steal from me.

I had a guy once who stuck me for about $20K; I had his and his wife's guaranty; they got divorced. When he refused to pay and told me to 'shove it', I sent her a certified letter reminding her of the guaranty and that if HE didn't pay it, I'd be sueing her for all of it too. I had my check in a week; he told me he'd never buy from us again, but yet, here he is 5 years later buying (and paying with cash because I'll never give him a chance again).

HERO TANK,

....just wondering if you have managed to talk to your ex yet to hear what she has to say about all this mess?!? :banghead: ???

hopin' it all works out well for you...:please:

I remember going thru this with my ex and I got a lawyer which he did a release of interest I think since he said that you bought the truck for her right, that took my name off and they sued her for the money.

plz tell me more about this. or has anybody else heard of this?

ok i just found out that under michigan law any motor vehical is exempt up to 1,000 dollars so i have to prove that my busa is worth less than 1,000 bucks... it was totaled when i got the frame can i do it any help on helping me lower the value. if there are any certified mechanics here that can write me out a report saying this is wrong and that may work.. my 2nd gear is bad to.

ok i just found out that under michigan law any motor vehical is exempt up to 1,000 dollars so i have to prove that my busa is worth less than 1,000 bucks... it was totaled when i got the frame can i do it any help on helping me lower the value. if there are any certified mechanics here that can write me out a report saying this is wrong and that may work.. my 2nd gear is bad to.

Does it have a salvage title? I think salvage has no blue book value

plz tell me more about this. or has anybody else heard of this?
If it was purchased during your marriage then you divorce in certain instances a judge can order that you're not responsible for future issues or defaults your ex may cause you in the future. I'd give the attorney that handled your divorce a call and ask about it. Even if it costs a couple of grand to resolve it would be worth it to further isolate yourself from her.

WELL FAMILY HERE IS AN UPDATE THERE GOING TO AUCTION OFF MY BABY THIS WENSDAY UNLESS I COME UP WITH 5,000 DOLLARS TO GIVE TO THE COURT OFFICER BY TOMARROW EVENING. OF COURSE I DNT HAVE 5 GRAND JUST LAYING ARROUND:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: he said my bike was apraised at 4200 dollars despite the damaged frame. man this sucks the lawyers ive been speaking with say i can sue because they didnt go about seizing my bike the rite way and there sueing me for way to much i found out that when we took the loan for the truck it was only 12,000 bucks how the hell am i being sued for 25,000 bucks WTF. So imma see what the lawyer say in the morning. wish i someone to go to the auction and by my bike back and i pay them later for it im thinking it might not go for that much at the auction.:please: MAN I DONT ALLOW MYSELF TO GET ANGRY BUT IM ABOUT TO TURN GREEN.. AND HULK SMAAAASHHH!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead: hello my hayabusa family. hears the latest on my case with my HAYABUSA.......OK they auction my bike it only went for 1200. but i filled bankruptcy before they auctioned it i told the court officer i filled bankrupt he sold it anyway, ok to make a long story short, the sale was illegal because of my bankruptcy, now i have a fedral court order for the guy who has my bike to return it to me immediately. so i went to the guys house with the local pd officers the police srgnt instructed the officer to worn the guy if he doesnt return my property a warrent will be issued for his arrest, the officers went into the guys house with the court order talk to him for about 15 min came out to me and totally switched the orders the sarge gave them turns out they new the guy. they came and told me my court order ment nothing. so i have to go back the the federal court in the morning to let them know what happen. my lawyer told me its going to get real bad for the local pd and the guy who has my bike. but the guy believe it is his because he has a title but my court order says all that is void the officers and the guy act like they didnt understand, i dont want to see no one go to jail i just want my baby back but ive been patient long enough. i hope they can give the guy a choice either go to jail or give me my baby back. ill let u guys know after i come from court in the morning. if i get it back>>>>>>>
The Scholar video Headlights To The Sky featuring A few Bike Clubs.m4v - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry about the mess you are in but I think your chances of getting your bike back are "Slim and none".

Best of luck!

I'm sorry about the mess you are in but I think your chances of getting your bike back are "Slim and none".

Best of luck!

thanks but i im almost sure im going to get it back or ppl are going to jail, or im going to get money for the apraised value if not more. its a federal court order to return my bike he has to obey it or go to jail.

ok i just talked with the mayors office waiting for the police chief to call me. to enforce my court order.

thanks but i im almost sure im going to get it back or ppl are going to jail, or im going to get money for the apraised value if not more. its a federal court order to return my bike he has to obey it or go to jail.

Federal courts don't get involved in civil matters.

Best of luck to you but I don't think you stand much of a chance in getting your bike back at this point unless you steal it.

Depending on your net worth, if you do get your bike back you may still loose it in Bankruptcy court. The same bank you owe money to for your GF's truck may take possession of your bike along with any other assets you have to satisfy the truck loan during your bankruptcy process. And, to add insult to injury your GF may get the truck free and clear at your expense.

The easy way out of your mess would be to negotiate a deal with the bank and pay the money you owe then go after the GF for possession of the truck you paid for.

I co-signed for a friend to borrow $15K once for a down payment on a log truck. He never made the first payment so I ended up paying the note off and hiring an attorney to sue my friend and eventually got the $15K back. My bank manager warned me about co-signing for anyone before I signed on the dotted line. He said "If a friend can't go to the bank and borrow money on their own, you don't need to be guaranteeing the loan" He also said "Co-signing on a loan is a fast track to loosing a friend"! He was correct on both counts.

One other point, going through bankruptcy is not cheap either.

Who suggested bankruptcy? You are going to ruin your credit and name for the next 10 years over a bike? And, bankruptcy does not mean you get to keep everything you own. Unless the Busa is your only vehicle, it is going to go towards paying whatever you are attempting to write off. :banghead:

Suggestion: Next time you need legal advise, go to a lawyer before you go to forum.

Hope this all somehow works out for you.

Something definitely sounds fishy here. A) If they tried to serve you at an improper address, you were not properly served. I would argue that.

B) If they took your bike as a default judgement (which is possible), then they need to show you that the truck, was seized as the asset of collateral or not. There is a value that has to be credited if it was seized. If she declared BK, then that truck is exempted from seizure and they can go after whatever of value you own that they can. If it is a legal judgment.

C) Yes police can come seize on a default judgment. And they could care less if there is a procedure. Its just a another day at the office to them. They get the paperwork and seize as quickly as they can They just come take it and you have to fight that it was done properly or not. They don't really care.

It sounds to me like there was a default judgment issued (possibly improperly), you ex has either filed BK or is nowhere to be found in that state. She has the truck and they want something of value to make them selves as whole of the 25K as they can. Whatever they can't recover, will be an outstanding amount you still owe.

This is royal sucka*ss bit of work you are being faced with, but and I hate to say it, that co-sign is what got you in a sling here.

And yes they typically sell it off at sheriff's auction withing 15 days.

Sounds very fishy to me, it just doesn't sound right. I don't believe everything I hear on the internet and I think this is one of those times..

Back