My poor busa..man wtf!!!!

ok guys thanks for the reply's but, what im saying is I HAVE THE FEDERAL COURT ORDER FROM THE FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY COURT TO RETURN MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY FROM THE GUY WHO HAS IT BECAUSE IT WAS SOLD ILLEGALLY AND MY BIKE AND OTHER PROPERTY WAS FILED AS EXEMPT. and i was just stating that the police will not enforce my court order because they know the guy. @jphilipson i do have a lawyer thats who told me to file bankrupt....

Sounds very fishy to me, it just doesn't sound right. I don't believe everything I hear on the internet and I think this is one of those times..
I agree.
Its entertaining stuff tho....I can't wait to see how the endings written ou...I mean "works" out :whistle:
Maybe we'll get a hollywood ending ???

OK WELL THE LAST COURT DATE I HAD WAS APRIL 22ND. it came out in court that they had forged back dated documents and tried to say that they auctioned 12 to 15 cars in 5 min, the judge said u will hear from me in a week i will give u my final answer and its now sep. 11th man im going crazy.. and i found out that accordind to the constitution sec11 anything siezed must be described in the court order. and there was nothing described in the court order at it just said seize property..i told my lawyer this and he said lets wait and see what the judge say's hell its been 4 month's, he said ur in america u have no rite's. if u guy's feel like readind ill post the brief. man its gotta be something i can do i mean my lawyer is dragging his feet to me tell me if im wrong.

i didnt read all the pages in the post just basically the first and the last one lol but i get a gist of whats going on. sounds like ur being screwed. i was in a bad accident a semi truck making a left turn ran over my new 7 series bmw and almost crushed me. i lost a whole lot and only got $14,000 back. i say if you think ur lawyer is screwing around go talk to another lawyer get a second opinion there is also a way u can sue the lawyer u have if u think he is doing some underhanded stuff. im currently suing the lawyer that handled my case.

i didnt read all the pages in the post just basically the first and the last one lol but i get a gist of whats going on. sounds like ur being screwed. i was in a bad accident a semi truck making a left turn ran over my new 7 series bmw and almost crushed me. i lost a whole lot and only got $14,000 back. i say if you think ur lawyer is screwing around go talk to another lawyer get a second opinion there is also a way u can sue the lawyer u have if u think he is doing some underhanded stuff. im currently suing the lawyer that handled my case.
oh really hmmm. because after i brought it to his attention about the constitution he should of done something by now press there lawyer or something..

Wow- sounds like a huge hassle for a salvage title bike.
my friend u dnt know the half its a long story but the title isnt salvaged it should of been but it was'nt iwent threw a fight with state farm over that see my thread stolen frame, and u know soon as i won that they came with this bs lol.. its been over a year ive been fighting.. im not going to STOP FIGHTING EITHER. THEY ARE DEAD WRONG.

by the time you actually win if you win you could have bought a newer busa with no problems and been on the road.

by the time you actually win if you win you could have bought a newer busa with no problems and been on the road.
you dnt understand i dnt want nothing else just my busa lol. and why waste money, im not rich. and to me once you build something from scratch it become's part of u.

Guilty till proven innocent bro, that's how it works in the USA these days. Sorry for your troubles and I hope all works out for you sooner then later.

Hey everybody its been a long time but, i have some great news i have a new busa its a 2000 with 15,000 mile's i know lucky find rite. How ever my busa is still tied up in the court system waiting on the judge to decide to give me my baby back. But im glad so happy that i dnt have to go a whole nother summer with out riding a busa.. It feel good family it feel's like im dreaming to finally get one that i wanted. So in short iiimmmmm bbbbaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody its been a long time but, i have some great news i have a new busa its a 2000 with 15,000 mile's i know lucky find rite. How ever my busa is still tied up in the court system waiting on the judge to decide to give me my baby back. But im glad so happy that i dnt have to go a whole nother summer with out riding a busa.. It feel good family it feel's like im dreaming to finally get one that i wanted. So in short iiimmmmm bbbbaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember brother, by time you get your bike back if you do the battery and fuel system will be shot. I hope the fuel tank was full, if not the tank might be shot as well. Best of luck.

Back