Could use some prayers.

Dad went the hospital last night, lethargic and non-responsive. CAT scan revealed two minor strokes within the last week. A couple of infections and dehydrated. Amonia levels are twice what they should be and could explain the non-responsivness, caused by possible liver disease. I hope to know more today. I didnt say anything last night because I was not sure what was going on and got home late. Please keep my Dad in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you guys.

James I am sorry about your father , I went thru the same thing . Think Positive & be there as much as possible to show support for him & all will work out ! Prayers sent Bro! Please keep us updated! :please:

Prayers sent, James. I'm sorry you're having to go through this, but God will work it out for you and for your Dad.

Thanks again guys. He is sleeping at the moment. We cant figure out why he is talking babble. He just wants to go home.

(Everyone please agree with this prayer) Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you in prayer for this dad, we pray that he will recover with no permanent damage from the strokes. We pray that you lay your hand on him and make him whole. We bind the enemy in the Name of Jesus, we command the enemy to stay away from this man and his family in Jesus Name! We pray the the Holy Spirit comes upon him with comfort and healing. Father you are worthy of all Praise and Honor, we know you can move mountians and we know you can heal. Please heal this man and comfort his family. May he accept your beloved Son Jesus Christ as his Savior and his family too. We thank you Father, we pray this prayer in Jesus Name Amen.

det45

Dad went the hospital last night, lethargic and non-responsive. CAT scan revealed two minor strokes within the last week. A couple of infections and dehydrated. Amonia levels are twice what they should be and could explain the non-responsivness, caused by possible liver disease. I hope to know more today. I didnt say anything last night because I was not sure what was going on and got home late. Please keep my Dad in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you guys.

(Everyone please agree with this prayer) Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you in prayer for this dad, we pray that he will recover with no permanent damage from the strokes. We pray that you lay your hand on him and make him whole. We bind the enemy in the Name of Jesus, we command the enemy to stay away from this man and his family in Jesus Name! We pray the the Holy Spirit comes upon him with comfort and healing. Father you are worthy of all Praise and Honor, we know you can move mountians and we know you can heal. Please heal this man and comfort his family. May he accept your beloved Son Jesus Christ as his Savior and his family too. We thank you Father, we pray this prayer in Jesus Name Amen.

det45

Amen my brother, amen. :please:

det45

Amen :please:

Last edited:
Prayers out there for you brother, and thank you Det45 for the Prayer, amen brother.
I have been where you are and pray for all the best.
Godspeed to him, and may God Bless.

They have him sedated again. He thinks everyone is "scheming" against him. I hate this. He is trying to talk, but is speaking babble and not making sense. Then he gets frustrated when when we dont understand. Ammonia levels are still too high, but I am seriously thinking he has swelling in the brain in areas he had the two strokes. Hope to know more tomorrow. Thank you very very much for the prayers and well wishes guys, it means the world to me.

det45

Very well said. Remember, as hard as it is, GOD is still in control, and still in the miracle business.

Back