Only time Recless on my Busa

Thats is the only thing that ever scared me in 15 years as a medic.. You get a kid who is sick and you dont know why and you cant make him better. A broken arm, a busted leg, a bad cut, I can throw some stuff on it make it much better then before I got there. But if a kid is not responding to medicine, and getting worse I would get real worried..

First thing we are taught about kids in medic school is once they start to go bad, they go all the way bad and FAST.

I am glad he is doing good, and he has the worlds best name BTW.

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent for all to get better.

Thats is the only thing that ever scared me in 15 years as a medic.. You get a kid who is sick and you dont know why and you cant make him better. A broken arm, a busted leg, a bad cut, I can throw some stuff on it make it much better then before I got there. But if a kid is not responding to medicine, and getting worse I would get real worried..

First thing we are taught about kids in medic school is once they start to go bad, they go all the way bad and FAST.

I am glad he is doing good, and he has the worlds best name BTW.

Cool, Thanks:thumbsup:

John, I am very glad he is Ok. I have 3 boys of my own and little ones are near and dear to my heart.

John, I am very glad he is Ok. I have 3 boys of my own and little ones are near and dear to my heart.

Thanks Buddy! Hope to see you somewhere down the road at a BusaBash, Ill see if I can get Busa_Nick to join me on a trip down sometime!

I'm glad your boy is doing better...! It sounds like you did a great job at the hospital...:beerchug:

Back