Visit with the oncologist last night

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I just wanted to give a little update here. As most that have been following my roller coaster ride over the last few months know, I am still healing from my last surgery to remove a deep abdominal infection.

When I had a CT scan to find the infection, I sent a copy of the scan over to my onc to have a look and compare what was seen to my scan of 3 months ago. Last night Brenda and I took the trip to Cancer Center on WNC....really not knowing what to expect......

I have been off chemo for 2 months to allow my wound to heal in my abdomen. I had been worried that the lesions in my liver would multiply or grow. My Doc told me there was no growth or difference in the number!!!!!!!

I just want to say thanks to my Family here for the continuous thoughts and prayers. Our battle is not over but I honestly consider this a miracle.....

Hopefully I will get to start back on chemo sometime in January. To those here that drop by my blog...dont forget to say hello.......

What GREAT NEWS!!! I am so happy for you for this news at this time of hope, inspiration, and reflection.

You are living a miracle.

Take it from a SURVIVOR, God has blessed you.

Scar

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

r8

clap.gif

clap.gif

Awesome news!!! Onward and upward from here Kevin!!! That's great news
smile.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
good news Kevin. You and Brenda have a great Christmas. Been keeping up with the blog, but can't post. Prayers sent bro.

Absolutely great news, Kevin. Don't lose heart and keep the faith, Bro! Plenty of people beat this sort of thing nowadays!
peace.gif

Fantastic news!
beerchug.gif
Keep your positive thoughts and we'll keep you in the thoughts and prayers
cool.gif

Back