Cancer update - CT scan yesterday

Glad to hear things are improving! Keep the faith Busa brethren!
bowdown.gif

Awesome news. Hang in there buddy, vitamins everyday!!! and stay away from anyone that has the flu. I have my own personal family story but that ios fr another day...

Kevin, that is the BEST news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you...keep the faith and as always, you're in my thoughts
smile.gif

...just made my day...
bowdown.gif

wow cant believe i missed this before....very glad to hear your progress bro hope it continues and I get ta see you at The Bash so I can give ya a 'BigDiesel' man-hug
beerchug.gif

**i hope your ribs r in good shape**
cool.gif
No man hugs for me, lol.......

To the rest that have replied, all I can say in THANKS from the bottom of my heart. Words cannot express what knowing complete strangers are saying a prayer for me. If you have been in this situation, you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am still in the battle for my right to live and Brenda and I both know this. Yes progress is being made, but I still have a long way to go. I am a miracle already, I should already be dead according to my surgeon. God still has work for me to do......

Take a look inside yourself..... are you living every second like it could be your last? None of us are guaranteed another breath. I will NEVER take life for granted.

I explain to people everyday that we can't take for granted that we will live well into our 70's or 80's...it's always the other guy that unfortunately has that problem, "Not me I'm feel great."   On the same point I express to clients that we could possibly live well into our 90's and present to them methods on how to be prepared for both.

There is a show on ABC tonight at 10:00 PM EST...everyone should see this...it's called "The Last Lecture."  
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3633945&page=1

God bless, Kevin.

Back