CONTEST: Free swingarm plate mount

Thanks. I alternate between the 07' Blue and the Orange bodywork.

(GMbusa @ Jun. 13 2007,23:56) My 04'
Nice bike and nice shot against the car as a background... but gotta lose the 'date'.

Still... nice shot of a nice bike "i wish i had!"....

Hell... I want them all!!! ALL Busas are great.

Keep the shots comin'... Right now it's really a close race! So many awesome shots have been pouring in. (i know... i said 'awesome')

Here you go PaN...
DSC03783.jpg

Actually,  I kinda sold this to GMBusa... image that.  It was for a $40 dontation to the board and GM got this nifty tag mount....

(Powers739 @ Jun. 14 2007,00:02) Here you go PaN...
DSC03783.jpg

Actually,  I kinda sold this to GMBusa... image that.  It was for a $40 dontation to the board and GM got this nifty tag mount....
I guess that's what "the winner' will get... looks about the same! Thanks for the new and improved shot, pow.

free = FREE = nothing to the winner = a new part to the one who posts the best pic of their busa in action or standing still... as long as it's your busa. Thanks!

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 13 2007,23:44)
wow.gif
I corrected/altered others' so I'll do the same for you...

Here is your shot all jazzy'd up and lookin' better (but i resized so it's easier to see on this site):

NICE F'IN PHOTO!!!

post_6_96292_CP__0887.jpg

My turn. I want to play. I have a set of extensions I'm about to put on. I will also be lowering the bike. That tag bracket would be nice on a black and silver Busa like mine.

MyBusa005.jpg

MyBusa002.jpg

MyBusa006.jpg

MyBusa007.jpg

At the end of the day it's Powers 739 vs Devil Dog for the hottest Busa shots from Busa owners..... from day 1 their shots have impressed me the most so far. But, the contest is still wide open (to those who want to win!)!!!

KEEP SUBMITTING YOUR SHOTS!!! I'm fair... so do NOT think your shot can't win! It CAN!

PaND!
(read the rules... keep submitting your shots to win this nice busa item!)

(Revvv @ Jun. 14 2007,00:37) My turn. I want to play. I have a set of extensions I'm about to put on. I will also be lowering the bike. That tag bracket would be nice on a black and silver Busa like mine.

MyBusa005.jpg

MyBusa002.jpg

MyBusa006.jpg

MyBusa007.jpg
Nice bike!

The contest is wide open! Keep posting!

The top 2 photos I pick will be posted for ALL .ORG MEMBERS TO VOTE ON!!!

So... THE WINNER WILL NOT BE CHOSEN BY ME!!! You all get to decide who the winner is at the end of the contest.

Thanks for posting! And... nice pics so far by all!

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 14 2007,00:12)
(Powers739 @ Jun. 13 2007,23:07) again, someting aint right...
DSC05472.jpg
The framesliders didn't quite do the complete trick, eh? LOL!

haha!!!!
eek2.gif
THAT'S WHY THEY ARE CALLED "FRAME SLIDERS"...AND NOT BODY SLIDERS !

THEY ARE MADE TO SAVE THE FRAME.

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 14 2007,02:44) Pick me Pick me
biggrin.gif

Busa_gas_pump.jpgI have a bigger one of this photo if it is chosen.

busa_run.jpgI have a bigger one of this one too

badbusa.jpg

Thanks!
... very nice!!!

Back