CONTEST: Free swingarm plate mount

......... nice shots.

but do NOT take anything for grated....

Granted... not grated.

(drunken post, obviously)

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 15 2007,20:19)
(CouchRocket @ Jun. 15 2007,14
zzwhip.gif
) Hey wait a minute! I was actually thinking you had it!!! I'm as serious as death though, your bike is without a question the best looking bike I have seen on this board. PERIOD. I even have it in my favorites folder. I actually don't even HAVE a plate on my bike right now and that liscence plate mount is EXACTLY what I am looking for. *hint hint*  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a bikini shot might persuade me...  
wink.gif
   LOL!  j/k
I don't imagine she (the wife) will be wearing a bikini anytime soon. She's almost 9 months pregnant with our baby boy!
smile.gif
I have to find my usb cable and post up some more recent pics of the bus.

laugh.gif

Chromed-n-Stretched where you ridding in Cocoa Beach today on A1A turning on to 520, cause i saw a steached busa around today when i was ridin through and just wondered... but looked darker than yours.
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

(Phynch @ Jun. 16 2007,12:27) Chromed-n-Stretched where you ridding in Cocoa Beach today on A1A turning on to 520, cause i saw a steached busa around today when i was ridin through and just wondered... but looked darker than yours.
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
Naw, im in south west dade, i dont usually make it up that way ver often.

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 16 2007,15:56) Here is the bigger version

Busa_gas_pump-2.jpg
Outstanding photo. It's as if I could jump right through my monitor and take off on that bike!!!

hey Guys,

I know I'm past 5:00, but I'm new to the forum (signed up last night but only got access to post now).  Here's a few shots of my new baby anyway.

100_1339.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1341.jpg

100_1342.jpg

Back