CONTEST: Free swingarm plate mount

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
THIS PART OF THE CONTEST IS OVER. GO HERE TO VOTE:

Ok, I've had this swingarm license plate mount for a few months now (COURTESY OF NINJA KILLER!) and I'm not using it... so I figure I'll offer it up FREE to a fellow .org member. Since this item is not a 'necessary' item and just a 'bling' item, I think it's only fair to create a contest and then give it to the winner. Please ONLY ENTER IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS ITEM TO ACTUALLY USE AND NOT SELL. I could have simply sold this on ebay but I didn't do that. It was given to me for free by NINJA KILLER and I think it would have been wrong to just sell it if I didn't use it.

So... let the games begin.

<span style='font-family:times'>NEW RULES</span>
RULES: Submit your best Hayabusa photo (of your busa!). Deadline for entry is Monday afternoon of June the 18th at 5pm ET. <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I will select the TOP 2 PHOTOS and then make a POLL to let everyone on hayabusa.org vote to see who the winner is!</span> This is the best way to do it! Good luck and happy photo posting to all!!! NEW PHOTO HINT: I'm not looking for the best "Busa"... I'm looking for the best "photo"! ok? So give me the best photo.... and you'll be in the top 2 to win this nice item!

ENTER WITH AS MANY PHOTOS AS YOU LIKE. THERE IS NO LIMIT!!!

Good luck! Again EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO NINJA KILLER for getting my crashed butt back on the road again (along w/ Trip) last November and thanks for sending me a bag of goodies!  

beerchug.gif

Good luck to all those who'd like to enter! Thanks!

<span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BONUS PRIZE</span></span>: The winner will receive their photo returned to them in a splendid 8x10 photo print with the text of their choice!!!! *for best quality, the winner will need to email me their photo in the highest resolution to ensure the best quality print.

Pic (high quality and is "stainless steel" w/ the kanji logo! no scratches! great condition! Remember: this item is courtesy of NINJA KILLER!):

busaswingmount1.jpg

Pick me ... Pick me...

DSC05468.jpg

I posted quickly... but I just posted this picture in another thread... Can I enter more than once?

Yes... enter as many times with as many pics as you want.

(note to powers... nice pic, but i'd like to see more color! look below to see what i mean....)

powers.jpg

So far... I know who "wants it most". Nice snow pic by the way!

But this contest is wide open! Keep submitting pics!!!

So far... post #8 is in the lead.

But don't be discouraged. I'm looking for something that'll 'wow' me in some way. All the pics so far are great, but post #8 stands out right now.

Ok, you wanted Wow!
I think this might work...
DSC04910.jpg

any more than that I may just get banned from the board...

Back