Comfy seat?

When I ordered my Corbin for the BMW I told them it was my 3rd Corbin and asked if I get a discount or something. They gave me a bottle of saddle soap. Wha, wha wha. Oh well I guess if you have a great product that's reward enough lol!

They do give a discount for current or ex military and Mike Corbin was there when I went in and he gave me a T shirt! :D

Russell Day long sport seat in leather ( not vinyl ) . Leather breathes , and no monkey butt even in swamp land Texas @ 100 percent humidity. You have to order / get in line . 100% worth the wait .
I consider the $500 I paid the best comfort mod to the bike over 5 years .
Run three Iron Butt rides in one week . Tried Air Hawk , and other options 1st . While they added a few miles it was never comfort

seat seen better in video .

View attachment 1620684

View attachment 1620685
Nice setup! Did you change your bars?

I just bought a used seat (kept my original) and sent to New Image in South Carolina for one-inch shave down and custom covering. I think looks great, but more importantly extremely comfortable. Also installed one inch lower pegs and helibars. Very comfortable
IMG_0475.jpg

I just bought a used seat (kept my original) and sent to New Image in South Carolina for one-inch shave down and custom covering. I think looks great, but more importantly extremely comfortable. Also installed one inch lower pegs and helibars. Very comfortableView attachment 1623457.
Sweet seats. Lee does gr8 work. I have used his skillz many times.
They are comfortable and help when you get heavy on the go fast button.
Rubb.

Back