Comfy seat?

The stock seats suck. I have never been bothered by my Corbin but don't take really long rides.
I'm a Corbin guy too. I don't know how they do it but they are hard as a rock but your rear end will feel happy for miles on end. I just ordered one for the BMW five minutes ago, 3 week delivery. Mine is just black leather though, not cool red like @08BusaKY !

I'm a Corbin guy too. I don't know how they do it but they are hard as a rock but your rear end will feel happy for miles on end. I just ordered one for the BMW five minutes ago, 3 week delivery. Mine is just black leather though, not cool red like @08BusaKY !
That sounds a bit strange that it feels hard but good on the backside.
The saddle man with the gap for the perennial seems a good idea though.

Sounds odd but it really works. I have found that larger people with solid rear ends actually push through soft seats. The foam on a Corbin spreads the pressure and it is super comfortable.

Some of us don’t like their hard foam so for the last three seats I’ve ordered I’ve got the softer foam. Much better for me.

That sounds a bit strange that it feels hard but good on the backside.
The saddle man with the gap for the perennial seems a good idea though.
The "gap" is why I love mine so much, the one I have is like a Corbin in the sense it's hard and I have seen other saddlemen seats that were really soft but I can ride for hours without anything going numb with the one I got.

From Corbin? Didn't know they had that

Yeah Corbin. The first seat from them was for my 82 CBX with the hard foam. I went on a 1,000 mile ride and a 4,000 tour and my azz was hurtin! Rode back and had them replace it with their softer foam at no cost, and it was great. After that I only order the soft foam. Surprisingly, the OEM Busa seat is the only OEM seat that’s never bothered me. After 65,000 miles I got a new OEM seat for my 06 Busa and it’s just fine.

Sounds odd but it really works. I have found that larger people with solid rear ends actually push through soft seats. The foam on a Corbin spreads the pressure and it is super comfortable.

I can vouch for mine with the harder foam - 3 x 6-7hr day rides and often 6hr rides, it's the best. No sore, no numbness, and no fidgeting..
The GF reckons the same on the 3 x 6-7 hr day rides we did in Feb. THe Corbin gets the stamp of approval from both of us.. And a happy GF means a happy me .. (Thanks @rubbersidedown)
Also have the Buell pegs, helibars and 19mm riser plate. It's perfect now.

Yeah Corbin. The first seat from them was for my 82 CBX with the hard foam. I went on a 1,000 mile ride and a 4,000 tour and my azz was hurtin! Rode back and had them replace it with their softer foam at no cost, and it was great. After that I only order the soft foam. Surprisingly, the OEM Busa seat is the only OEM seat that’s never bothered me. After 65,000 miles I got a new OEM seat for my 06 Busa and it’s just fine.
I agree on the OEM Busa seat. Not too bad. I also did the gel version and that was pretty good too except for getting hot when it was parked in the sun. Maybe my arse is just not too picky (that didn't sound right!)? Anyway I am a Corbin fanboy now.

I agree on the OEM Busa seat. Not too bad. I also did the gel version and that was pretty good too except for getting hot when it was parked in the sun. Maybe my arse is just not too picky (that didn't sound right!)? Anyway I am a Corbin fanboy now.

I had a Corbin on my Bandit and always revelled in the fact it was comfy even though it was so hard...I could spend hours on that bike, and the deep step in the seat kept me on it when I twisted the go fast handle.

I find the stock Hayabusa seat is ok for the amount of time I spend in it.

They do nice stitching in any design you want, with or without piping.

Im also looking for a new seat. I recently purchased a gen 2 and got ants in my pants after a 2 hour ride. Ive seen the cut down seats but are those comfortable? Also seen corbin seats on here alot and seems to be the go to.

Back