Colorado tuner with 600hp + dyno?

LeDauz

Registered
Ok, going to be proactive this time and not search at the last minute for a tuner.

Does anyone know if there are any tuners in colorado with a dyno that will do over 600hp tunes? If it matters its for a super ultra rcc build planed for winter of 2014.

:please::please::please::please: let there be one if not its way far away to a Guru.

ship it to someone who is a proven TURBO bike tuner. the money u spend in shipping will cost u far less then the money ull spend rebuilding ur motor after it grenades at 600 hp cause it leaned out and melted everything.

the gas ull spend to travel a 1000 miles for a tuner will be just about the same as shipping wud be.

Ok, going to be proactive this time and not search at the last minute for a tuner.

Does anyone know if there are any tuners in colorado with a dyno that will do over 600hp tunes? If it matters its for a super ultra rcc build planed for winter of 2014.

:please::please::please::please: let there be one if not its way far away to a Guru.

Got my Stage Ii Velocity Turbo Drag bike at his shop right now 400+ on my bike, he's in Denver telling hime ChunkyBeast Racing sent you

gana have to give him a call on Tuesday to see if his goes up that high, most of them I've found only go up to 600 not past =/

Back