Any tuners near Missour? I'm looking for 600+ whp with a turbo and engine build...

specizripn

Registered
Title says it all;
I keep hearing about all these people with their 600+ whp hayabusa's and I want one but don't have very much tuning experience, I don't have a dyno, and I don't want to hook up a turbo and miss a crucial engine component, and blow my engine with too much boost...

If anyone knows of a tuner near Missouri that could help me that would be great! If there in a state close that would be fine too. Also, if you know of a kit with all the parts (both engine, electronic, and turbo) needed for this build let me know! Thanks!

---Don't disrespect just because I'm a newbie Please---

When I eventually go turbo it will be with an RCC kit. I would talk to Frank at powerhouse to get his opinion on the motor build aspect of it. I think he is also a dealer for RCC so he could help you out in that aspect of it also. What part of Missouri are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Contact Frank at Powerhouse. He can answer all the questions you have and some you haven't thought of yet. His screen name is Powerhouse.

Via Tapatalk

Re: Any tuners near Missour? I'm looking for 600+ whp with a turbo and engine build..

There are 600hp busa's around? Seriously? What for other than the track? Its a serious question- not a bashing one

Re: Any tuners near Missour? I'm looking for 600+ whp with a turbo and engine build..

Title says it all;
I keep hearing about all these people with their 600+ whp hayabusa's and I want one but don't have very much tuning experience, I don't have a dyno, and I don't want to hook up a turbo and miss a crucial engine component, and blow my engine with too much boost...

If anyone knows of a tuner near Missouri that could help me that would be great! If there in a state close that would be fine too. Also, if you know of a kit with all the parts (both engine, electronic, and turbo) needed for this build let me know! Thanks!

---Don't disrespect just because I'm a newbie Please---

:welcome: Smither's Customs in Kansas City. Not that Frank @ Powerhouse doesn't know his stuff, but New York is a long way from Missouri.

Quicktime motorsports in St Louis. Rudy has built several prostreet busa's. The man knows his stuff.

There are 600hp busa's around? Seriously? What for other than the track? Its a serious question- not a bashing one

Yes, there are several out there. Here's mine - 602 rwhp, 327 torque, and since I already have a shootout bike, I just use this for sport touring . . .

bluebusaultrakit.jpg

I've heard a lot of good things about Quicktime from some local guys.

Smithers!!!!

Yes, there are several out there. Here's mine - 602 rwhp, 327 torque, and since I already have a shootout bike, I just use this for sport touring . . .
Nice sport tourer! you need some bags on that thing! LOL......

ghettocycle in tipton,mo . Shannon is the only one i let touch my busa, ghettocyclecenter.com

Well to answer your questions 1. Im from st louis missori
2. I will use it for track and remove my wheelie bar for street also, cuz i say why not? Other than te obvious dangers...

Also thanks for the replies guys! I will surrly look in to your suggestions!

You might give schnitz a call. It would be a long haul but if you want it done right it would be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smither Customs

If you are not willing to travel, and/or ship your bike somewhere, you really should give RCC a call and ask them who is capable of building and tuning something at that level. Richard will refer you to a competent shop. The investment you are about to make, and the horsepower level you are trying to attain demands the best out there. Do not shortchange yourself . . . if you do, you will certainly pay for it down the road . . .

If you are not willing to travel, and/or ship your bike somewhere, you really should give RCC a call and ask them who is capable of building and tuning something at that level. Richard will refer you to a competent shop. The investment you are about to make, and the horsepower level you are trying to attain demands the best out there. Do not shortchange yourself . . . if you do, you will certainly pay for it down the road . . .
I Second that! Wise words............

602 rwhp ??? Is that on pump gas, I thought that kind of peromance was race fuel only :drool: Not thread jacking just checking you want 600 for street use meaning gas station to gas station on the street???

Back