Fuel Map & Experienced Dyno Tuner for Augusta GA

o>o

Registered
Hey everyone,

Just moved to GA from CO; elevation dropped from ~7Kft to 137ft. I am concerned about leaning out and damaging my motor, or myself and think I need a new fuel map. Right?

I have a 2004 Busa Limited; stock except for a RCC stage one turbo, 8lb spring, with Power Commander 3 and 17K lb chain. Can anyone provide a proven map for sea level? Am I allowed to ask? If not, how do I get one? Can a Dyno Tuner with Turbo experience provide one? Anyone recommendations for one in the Augusta GA, Atlanta GA, Savannah GA, Columbia SC, Charleston SC? Of course the closer to Augusta the better, but primary consideration is doing the job right.

Please help, I miss my boost desperately!

Thanks

No, but I live nearby. My wife has family here, so we moved back. You been here long? Done much riding?

Hey everyone,

Just moved to GA from CO; elevation dropped from ~7Kft to 137ft. I am concerned about leaning out and damaging my motor, or myself and think I need a new fuel map. Right?

I have a 2004 Busa Limited; stock except for a RCC stage one turbo, 8lb spring, with Power Commander 3 and 17K lb chain. Can anyone provide a proven map for sea level? Am I allowed to ask? If not, how do I get one? Can a Dyno Tuner with Turbo experience provide one? Anyone recommendations for one in the Augusta GA, Atlanta GA, Savannah GA, Columbia SC, Charleston SC? Of course the closer to Augusta the better, but primary consideration is doing the job right.

Please help, I miss my boost desperately!

Thanks

Cooperperformance.com JEFF WALKER....Macon,GA

Back