Does anyone have a map for a stage one?

Livin Life

Registered
I have recently purchased a stage one velocity turbo kit and was wondering if someone had a map for power commander. I know I need to get to tuner , but need a good base map to run. My motor is all stock and plan to run 6 lbs. of boost.I have an 06 model. Any help received would be much appreciated!!

thats risky stuff Sir...fuel pressure difference and pressure rise rates, timing...fuel differences. Be very very careful...

Wide Band is your friend! Extremely useful tool! I would borrow or buy one if I were you!! Few hundred dollars to save many thousands of dollars! Do the math!!! Good luck!

I have recently purchased a stage one velocity turbo kit and was wondering if someone had a map for power commander. I know I need to get to tuner , but need a good base map to run. My motor is all stock and plan to run 6 lbs. of boost.I have an 06 model. Any help received would be much appreciated!!

Where are you located? Someone here surely knows of a good tuner in your area and like GPW said your running a big risk. Trust me its better to do it right the first time and you would really be surprised at just how far off a "base map" can be! Been there done that.

Last edited:
I ive in st.louis , I was panning on having quicktime motorsports or gatlin racing do the tuning. I just needed a base map to get things rolling. I am new to turbo charging but have been looking into turbo charging for a while. I am usually a nitrous guy. Do you have any more tips on turbos?

rudy should be fine to tune it
tell him to tune it to 11.8:1 and itll be fine and safe for the street
some tune leaner for the track but for the street 11.8:1 is recommended
some base maps start off rich and that isnt too bad
i hate to say it but i never touched the map on mine as i tuned in at 10.8:1 under full boost and higher rpms
but you are right it is alot easier to get a base map and have it tuned from there then it is tuning from a zero map

Back