Need Mr Turbo PCII Map for 99 Busa

65Cobra

Registered
Does anyone have a map for a Mr Turbo setup on a 99 Busa with a Power Commander II?

I'm currently running his original setup with a Rajay FF40 turbo. The PCII died and I located another one but now I no longer have the map. Now get this, called Mr Turbo and they want $150 for the map, even though the bike is using their kit that was purchased directly from them. They installed the map into the PCII but never gave me a copy.

They also have a map for an EF40 turbo which I'm also looking for because the Rajay is being upgraded to an EF40. And yes, he wants another $150 for that map.

Any help?

I know the turbo guys have to make a buck but damm! thats a bit much since the setup was purchased from him in the first place. I have several maps for the PC3 but nothing for the 2 did you post on SHB.org between here and there somebodys got to have something. Help this guy out. if you ever want to upgrade I would steer away from mr turbo his stuff's allright but I don't care for the way his fuel system is done the PC2 and no fmu. it's not what most other turbo setups are done. not that there's anything wrong with being differant but you may end up like you are now

I haven't posted elsewhere yet, although I will if I don't have any luck here in a week or so.

The only reason I'm even upgrading to an EF40 is because I picked up an "E" housing and impeller in really nice condition for only $90, so it was hard to pass up. My plan was to buy a wide-band air/fuel meter anyway, but it would be nice to have a map that at least puts me in the ballpark so I would only have to fine tune, instead of creating one from scratch.

I hope I have this right, but my understanding is the PCII has an advantage over the newer versions. The map can be modified not only to adjust the air/fuel ratio, it also the timing.

BTW, thanks for responding.

Welcome to the World of Mr Turbo. I went through the same thing. $150 for maps! I have about 40 maps for a pc2 Mr. Turbo. Unfortunately I don't know which one is the 'unmolested' version you're after. The previous owner of my bike emailed me all the maps he had. The first maps provided by Mr. Turbo melted his pistons. The final map is very rich on the top end. Oh, and the pc2 does have the ability to take out timing, so does the PC3R, but not the usb's. I'll try to send you the maps that I have. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which ones will work for you. The first one is the map that came with the bike when I purchased it and it was good for 285 hp with an external fuel pump.

Just to let anyone else know, although turbojonn furnished a map (thanks) I'm still looking for an unmodified PCII map from Mr. Turbo for a Rajay FF40 or EF40 on a 1999 Busa. Thanks.

There's one listed on dynojets website for MrTurbo, 7 pounds of boost, 43psi base fuel pressure. I don't know if it's any good but you could download it and check it out.

jjmetheny...

I was ready to say you were wrong because in Dynojets list of PCII maps for the 99 Busa, it shows "M304-008 Use with Mr Turbo Kit, 7 Psi boost (Available exclusively from Mr Turbo)" and the link is disabled. That made sense since Mr Turbo wanted to charge $150 for the map.

However, I just realized if you download "M304-ALL All Available Hayabusa PCII Maps", the "M304-008" Map is included. So much for Mr Turbo charging $150.

I never noticed that before... thanks for your help.

Hey Jeff just downloaded that pc2 map wanted to ck out this $150.00 map business. looking at the numbers that map would need some serious adjustment before I'd use it looks like it would be way lean when in boost just about any rpm

I've learned enough by now to know not to trust anything Mr Turbo sells or says. I'll be picking up a wide band air fuel meter before long and will modify the map accordingly. I'll use this map as a starting point. In the meantime, if anyone happens to have one of his maps specifically for his setup using the Rajay EF40 turbo, I'm still interested. Thanks.

Back