Cold Weather Activities

Projekt

Registered
Hey folks,
Just curious here. Since the cold weather is approaching rapidly, what do you have as an alternate time consuming activity as opposed to riding? When you have to store the Hayabusa and brave the winter what are your favorite things to do indoor or outdoor?
I won't stick around in Sarajevo for the winter. Instead I will be working on my heavy equipment in SoCal and riding the Rune as much as possible. When I do return in the early part of next year I will be spending a ton of time on the slopes skiing my butt off and maybe learning how to snowboard.

So, what do you do?

I snowboard almost every weekend in the winter and sometimes during the week... Also learning to kiteboard so I can get big air and land on the East coasts lovely gravel...I mean snow.:laugh:

ski
biggrin.gif

Hibernate inside until it's over
mad.gif

Seriously though...I typically have some home remodeling projects, playing MotoGP online, and a LOT of surfing the web.

I will be painting the track bike this fall once the track season is over
cool.gif

Daydream.... JK, I try to figure out how to take over the world
smile.gif
When are you coming back to the states Bro?

Start fabricating the Busa with knew modz, I been thinking about all summer.
super.gif

Daydream.... JK, I try to figure out how to take over the world
smile.gif
When are you coming back to the states Bro?
Hey mang! I plan to look into tickets for an early October return to SoCal.
Can't wait to get on the Rune again.
I think I am going to try to learn how to surf too. I'll get a foam board and stick it in the back of my old Bronco.

hunt and fish a lot also because construction slows down a lot too. been eyeing that polaris vertical escape tho
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127266620 -->

Favorite cold weather activity?? Makin' babies!! I need a few more tax deductions..
wow.gif

I am the Toys for Tots coordinator in my area so all winter I am out trying to get people to make contributions to buy children toys for Christmas. After January it is out to the garage to tinker with the bus.

Back