Weather Alarmists

All I can say is LOL
Yes... the administration giving a massive business boost to the drug cartels as well as the Coyote business is really funny... Just like the defund the police movement coinciding with rising crime rates.. just like teaching our kids "Critical Race Theory" in our schools so they can be played by the leftist marxist cabal of political hacks and their buddies... Yeah... its really funny...

What else is funny while people die, suffer, and get manipulated into developing a loser mentality?

200.gif

record level heat waves. regardless if you dont believe the problem has nothing to with humans, be careful especially with kids and pets. if any of have not seen what happens to people in extreme heat it’s not pretty. pay attention to signs of heat stress and stay hydrated.

record level heat waves. regardless if you dont believe the problem has nothing to with humans, be careful especially with kids and pets. if any of have not seen what happens to people in extreme heat it’s not pretty. pay attention to signs of heat stress and stay hydrated.

There have been summer heat waves which killed a lot of people ever since I can remember...of course that was before the days of everyone having air conditioning.

I remember seeing the "misting" stations in Texas...are those still a thing?

The threat is real... the reported cause of it not so much... However... if they can sell it to the level of a global tax system then it will be mission accomplished for all those "lets pretend we are slave owners" on the plantation.

Back