Ocean city, maryland (or norfolk area)

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
For anyone living near Ocean City, MD or Norfolk, I'm going to be in Ocean City from 3/25 to 4/1. I'll be staying at the Clarion in Ocean City.

This is a leadership school for work, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have off at night, but I'm sure I'll be able to sneak away for a bit if anyone wants to get together. If nothing else, we could terrorize the hotel bar.
laugh.gif

My cell phone is: XXX-XXX-XXXX

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143938279 -->

Jim, what hours will you be in school. I may be able to dirve there and see you

PS Never mind. I see you already left. I guess I will have to call
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143381440 -->

laugh.gif

Today, registration is at 4pm, then orientation at 5 pm to...

During the week I'm guessing it will be like a normal workday, but I don't know what type of "homework" we'll have to do for the next day.

Friday, my class is over at noon, but I'm not leaving until Saturday. I've got to drive 150 miles back to Baltimore, and be able to check in for the flight out at 2:45.

Well...the trip is over and I'm back home
wink.gif

Had some good training with lots of introspection as to how I deal with people at work, and how my actions affect others. Some hard stuff to accept about yourself when you see it. I've got a lot of work to do on my interpersonal skills if I'm going to progress into any management position. At least I know where I'm starting from and have an action plan to effect the change over time.

I wish I could have had a chance to get together with some of the local members, but I guess it just wasn't able to happen. The next training sessions are in Lancaster, PA in June, and then in Hunt Valley, MD in September.

Well...the trip is over and I'm back home
wink.gif

Had some good training with lots of introspection as to how I deal with people at work, and how my actions affect others.  Some hard stuff to accept about yourself when you see it.  I've got a lot of work to do on my interpersonal skills if I'm going to progress into any management position.  At least I know where I'm starting from and have an action plan to effect the change over time.

I wish I could have had a chance to get together with some of the local members, but I guess it just wasn't able to happen.  The next training sessions are in Lancaster, PA in June, and then in Hunt Valley, MD in September.
I had every intention of giving you a call. I let life get in the way
sad.gif

Hope you had some time to relax a bit.

Back