Ocean City MD Ride May 8th

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, ok I know..should be in the geographic ride area but not a lot of people go there!???

Anywho, Goblin, myself and some other peeps are riding to Ocean City Maryland from the local Baltimore area the morning of Saturday May 8th, doing an overnight and coming back Sunday the 9th. Rumor has it there will be total around 40 bikes, but the Busa's will most likely do their own thing:laugh:

So...throwing this out there for anyone that wants to come up for the overnight, respond to this thrread for further details or PM me & Goblin:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks good Lycan. We'll be meeting at the WaWa that is right off of the exit before the Bay Bridge on Route 50 on that Saturday AM. So far it looks like it is going to be an early meet-up for our group (meaning the non-squids). The group overall has neary 50 riders.

I'll confirm the exact time as we get closer....my thought is probably somewhere between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM. I'll be riding over from Germantown---so it is going to be a very early AM for me. It will take me about an hour to get over there from I-270.

Well we are going for an overnight sooooo, seeing as some poeple can ride Busa's that shouldnt take too long to get back home Sunday mother's day..:whistle::laugh:

Ok, ok I know..should be in the geographic ride area but not a lot of people go there!???

Anywho, Goblin, myself and some other peeps are riding to Ocean City Maryland from the local Baltimore area the morning of Saturday May 8th, doing an overnight and coming back Sunday the 9th. Rumor has it there will be total around 40 bikes, but the Busa's will most likely do their own thing:laugh:

So...throwing this out there for anyone that wants to come up for the overnight, respond to this thrread for further details or PM me & Goblin:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Where are you staying?

Back