clearwater's installed!!!

It looks like a train...... crazy... not exactly for me since I also dont ride that much at night... but it does look pretty cool.

i agree the price tag is ridiculously expensive, but i don't regret the purchase at all. Think i paid $424 total with shipping for them. I don't mind paying more for an item if i know it's of top quality, such as these lights. Have about $600-650 wrapped up in my front/rear corbin seats w/backrest and it was one of the best mods i have done. I would hate to go the cheap route on a nice set of lights like the clearwater's, and a year later they burn out, or the lens chatters the first time a small pebble hits it. I have been working tons of overtime lately, so i needed to treat myself to some bike goodies:laugh::laugh:. Still wanting to do the trunk mod if i ever get time

Have to agree there. Whenever I take the cheap route I always end up regretting it. These lights aren't for me, but nice job on the installation and I'm glad you like them so much. :thumbsup:

good job on the lights.
i feel they make the bike more visable at any time.
I can appreciate mods that have an actual purpose.

the source has been confirmed...previously a UFO. Seeing is important = to being seen.

Any advice on installing these? Mostly in terms of wire routing.... And where you tapped a hot ignition wire and high beam wire?

last post was in 2011............soooooo.....

:popcorn:
....and the OP hasn't been seen since 2012....

Although when you ride a bike as old in design as ours and there have been very little changes in their production run (s), pretty much all of these threads are relevant...

Any advice on installing these? Mostly in terms of wire routing.... And where you tapped a hot ignition wire and high beam wire?
Had to pull out my calculator to figure how many years ago 2011 was, yes folks, that's how much time has passed. :p Ole noggin' can't even do that math anymore.

Advice: Follow the wiring diagram.
Advice: Get the mounting bracket specific to the Hayabusa.
DSC01221.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

Yes, they are expensive. quit whining. But top quality billet aluminum and locally based/manufactured in Sacramento. Got issue, you call them and they take care of it. done. And you can install them from bike to bike. I've been using the same set for the last FIVE bikes in a row.

That we're still talking about Clearwater 9 years later should tell you something.

Had to pull out my calculator to figure how many years ago 2011 was, yes folks, that's how much time has passed. :p Ole noggin' can't even do that math anymore.

Advice: Follow the wiring diagram.
Advice: Get the mounting bracket specific to the Hayabusa.
View attachment 1630431

View attachment 1630432

View attachment 1630433

View attachment 1630434

Yes, they are expensive. quit whining. But top quality billet aluminum and locally based/manufactured in Sacramento. Got issue, you call them and they take care of it. done. And you can install them from bike to bike. I've been using the same set for the last FIVE bikes in a row.

That we're still talking about Clearwater 9 years later should tell you something.
And still talking about and loving our Hayabusas after 21 yrs of production.

Suzuki did it right when they laid down the plans for this bike.

Back