clearwater's ordered!!!!

hemi

Registered
just decided to bite the bullet and order the clearwater w/black housing lights for my black/orange 08. Can't wait to see how they work out. I've had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket lately and wanting something for the bike, so i decided on the clearwaters. Just got a new rf-1100 and alpinestar gloves, so my gear is good to go also:laugh::laugh:

Congrats on the new lights. They make good stuff and they know it! They are proud of those things.

I keep looking at these and HIDs...the clearwaters would track with you when you turn. That's seems a big plus.

already have ddm high and low hid's, so with the clearwater's i should be good to go on lighting lol. The pashnit site shows $475 for them, but ended up being $424 with free shipping bc of a recent update or somethin. The hid's are one of my favorite mods on the busa, so hopefully i will say the same about the clearwater's

already have ddm high and low hid's, so with the clearwater's i should be good to go on lighting lol. The pashnit site shows $475 for them, but ended up being $424 with free shipping bc of a recent update or somethin. The hid's are one of my favorite mods on the busa, so hopefully i will say the same about the clearwater's

they give me headache when I look straight at them ??? :laugh:
Sleepless has them and they do shine bright.

they give me headache when I look straight at them ??? :laugh:
Sleepless has them and they do shine bright.

:laugh:
Here they are at night.:thumbsup:

May 11 Clearwater 004.jpg

Back