clearwater's installed!!!

hemi

Registered
after a long 3 week wait bc clearwater had one of the parts backordered for a week or so, finally got my clearwater's installed. Very excited to see how well they work at night, so far i am very happy i made the purchase, very high quality lights. Mounted the brightness control knob on the clutch side, using the top bolt that bolts the clutch lever/assembly to the handlebars. Worked perfectly mounting the knob here, very easy to access it while riding and with gloves on. Sorry for the not so great pics, will try to get some night pics soon

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

i don't ride much at night either, but have been wanting these lights for the last year or so, and very happy i finally got them. Even without riding at night, they will give me quite a bit more visibility for oncoming cagers

Those look great!

Talked with Clearwater Lights yesterday about dropping off the new Busa and having them put on.

Here they are on my '00. :cheerleader:

Dsc04222_tri_400.jpg

Dsc04222_tri_400.jpg

looks great...+1 on how you mounted the brightness knob :beerchug:

How did you affix the brightness knob?

218745d1304205816-clearwaters-installed-005.jpg

to affix the brightness knob i just removed the top bolt out of the clamp that holds the clutch assembly to the handlebar. Had to remove the adjustment knob and circuit board out of the bracket it comes with, the bracket has a small hole towards the bottom (for different mounting configurations i assume). Installed the bolt through the small bracket and re-installed the bolt in the exact same spot on the clutch/handlebar clamp. Re-installed the knob and voila!! Just took a short ride down to the gas station and back, works perfectly and the lights really help to light up the road. Don't even have to fiddle around trying to find the knob while riding in the dark, almost like it was meant to be there lol. With both my hid's on and the clearwater's on high at night, holy crap!!!!

i don't ride much at night either, but have been wanting these lights for the last year or so, and very happy i finally got them. Even without riding at night, they will give me quite a bit more visibility for oncoming cagers

Really? In the pics your headlight is WAYYYYYYY brighter, so not sure how you'd be more visible. Anyway, you're assuming car drivers would give a crap even if they saw you.:whistle:

I do alot of night riding. Always wanted to put on some clearwaters. After I installed the 55Watt HID's for hi & lo from Ebay and 60LED switchbacks.. it made night riding a whole lot sweeter!

Clear waters are sooo bloody expensive. I just couldn't justify the price.

I do alot of night riding. Always wanted to put on some clearwaters. After I installed the 55Watt HID's for hi & lo from Ebay and 60LED switchbacks.. it made night riding a whole lot sweeter!

Clear waters are sooo bloody expensive. I just couldn't justify the price.

Agree. If they were about 150 I would probably buy them

Back