Clearwater Lights installed (pics)

Good deal, Jesse. I love mine.
Thanks, John. I love them already and I haven't even tried them in the dark yet. I can really tell that I'm more visible already by the way people reacted.:beerchug:

They look pretty good I am thinking of making some for my bike, but are they mounted the same? One of the mounts looks like its upside down
I think it's just the angle when I took that pic. I was trying to get as low as I can without sitting on the garage floor but I'll double check when I get home tonight. If you look at the brackets, they're mounted the same.

Of all the mods I've done this is definatelly a "must have" for street visibility.
:beerchug:

dammit! those looks good on the gen II! more to the mod list :banghead:
Got to get them. They're awesome. Like what John said, "must have" for visibility.:thumbsup:

Of all the mods I've done this is definatelly a "must have" for street visibility.

I was wondering the same thing. Don't get me wrong though they still look good just not symmetrical to me. Probably just the angle of the photo though:beerchug:

Do they come with all the mounting hardware needed to install? Is there any problem starting the bike with these new lights on? :bowdown:

Last edited:
Man those look awesome. Cant wait to finally get them, need some extra cash for those though.

Jesse, they look great!

Anyone interested in a set, let me know and I'll send them out. :thumbsup:

:easy: Buy: Suzuki Hayabusa Driving Lights - Clearwater LED Motorcycle Lights

Dsc04222_tri_400.jpg

pashnitbusa2_800.jpg

Dsc04222_tri_400.jpg

pashnitbusa2_800.jpg

Looking at the image appears the right base the actual light housing sits on needs to be rotated up just a hair. Then Gen II versions just require setting the light angle as the base is in a fixed location. Just bring it by and I will adjust it, should take just two minutes.. will be sure to shut the lights off next time when looking at them from the front would have been easier to see.. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I ride with a guy that has them on his 'Busa and he loves them for when he heads to work in the early morning.

I was wondering the same thing. Don't get me wrong though they still look good just not symmetrical to me. Probably just the angle of the photo though:beerchug:

Do they come with all the mounting hardware needed to install? Is there any problem starting the bike with these new lights on? :bowdown:

Yes, they come with everything.

No problem starting the bike.

Just woke up. Time to put it to the test. Will be back before 6:00am.

Jesse - I'm happy for you that you finally got them, I remember you've been wanting a set for quite a while. I love mine!! A few weeks ago at night, I switched bikes with a buddy (R6) so I could see how what tley looked like from another point of view...it really was unbelievable how bright they were. He was messing with the dial while behind me, and I could tell how bright/dim they were just by looking at the road and street signs ahead.

Be sure to report back after you've had a chance to try them at night..

Jesse - I'm happy for you that you finally got them, I remember you've been wanting a set for quite a while. I love mine!! A few weeks ago at night, I switched bikes with a buddy (R6) so I could see how what tley looked like from another point of view...it really was unbelievable how bright they were. He was messing with the dial while behind me, and I could tell how bright/dim they were just by looking at the road and street signs ahead.

Be sure to report back after you've had a chance to try them at night..

Thanks, bro. I went out at 3:50am to put them to the test. I think I just need to aim them a little higher so I can see further up the road.
The first one was when I was leaving the house. I just didn't feel like moving the car so it's not aiming directly on the garage door. The height on this one looks right because the bike's pointing up a little.
4597697133_7d904889c4_b.jpg

Parked in front of a building not too far from my house.
4597714429_efb1a34f12_b.jpg

4598312230_029cb1522b_b.jpg

This is what the oncoming traffic can see at night. I can turn it down but I left it on full blast for this pic. If they still pull out in front of me or make a left turn in front of me while looking at these lights, there's got to be something wrong with them.LOL
4597694937_3191025e8f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back