China Levers vs OEM - Something to think about...

Not trying to piss off anyone or sponsors on the site but I bought a set of Pazzo's both levers for $150 from ebay from Wicked Racing looked up his paged a authorized Pazzo dealer good ratings so I took a chance anyone heard of Wicked Racing not endorsing them in no shape or form just searching for information thanks guys no hard feelings to anyone or offended anyone no harm ment

Not trying to piss off anyone or sponsors on the site but I bought a set of Pazzo's both levers for $150 from ebay from Wicked Racing looked up his paged a authorized Pazzo dealer good ratings so I took a chance anyone heard of Wicked Racing not endorsing them in no shape or form just searching for information thanks guys no hard feelings to anyone or offended anyone no harm ment
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….. u take ure chances and u roll the dice…. the way that this forum works is the sponsors SPONSOR the ORG.. WE SUPPORT the sponsors so that WE HAVE AN ORG... You notice that EVERY TIME you have a question.. u come here... might be a good idea to use the sponsors and ask develop relationships with the sponsors.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….. u take ure chances and u roll the dice…. the way that this forum works is the sponsors SPONSOR the ORG.. WE SUPPORT the sponsors so that WE HAVE AN ORG... You notice that EVERY TIME you have a question.. u come here... might be a good idea to use the sponsors and ask develop relationships with the sponsors.

I was waiting for this comment I knew it was coming so here we go, I plan on having stuff done with sponsors on here and support them but, do you buy everything for your bike and I mean everything from sponsors on the site just asking, I was going to buy rotors from a sponsor on this site it took to long for them to get back to me they lost a sale So thank you for enlightening me to how the forum operates if someone wants to give me advice I appreciate it and thanks to all that have

I was waiting for this comment I knew it was coming so here we go, I plan on having stuff done with sponsors on here and support them but, do you buy everything for your bike and I mean everything from sponsors on the site just asking, I was going to buy rotors from a sponsor on this site it took to long for them to get back to me they lost a sale So thank you for enlightening me to how the forum operates if someone wants to give me advice I appreciate it and thanks to all that have
did u call? PH can get u anything u want... probably those exact pazzos u want for 150.... or within 20 bucks.... and u wouldn't have to gamble... along with anything u want. Anything... unless I was spending thousands of dollars on a hard to find part or I was buying something used.... i wouldn't try to bargain shop on smaller items... it isn't worth it.

Thanks for the advice and education. I am new to the forum and still learning how things work on here no hard feelings Ali123

I know @ali123 can sound like he gets a commission from Powerhouse. But if you ever call and deal with Frank you will understand. Can’t beat his customer service he has told me to buy things elsewhere for the price. And shipping is amazing from NY to Iowa I usually get it in 2 days.

Are you a bot or script kiddie @RedBull ?

You reply to old threads with a pattern of YouTube link, old org thread link, gif.

It makes no sense and adds no value; so what are you doing?

Your other pattern is to only like threads with the wow emoji.
This is what @RedBull does, as you hang around this site longer and reflect back on older threads, you will see how he operates.

I and others enjoy his antics and feel they add a little color to this site.

Take a note as to when he joined this site...he has been here much longer than you and I.

You might also note we play with him by posting fishing pictures in rebuttal to his necro-posting.

I certainly noticed his join date but I don’t see the replies as antics because they don’t make sense. The pattern is what makes it seem like a script to me so I figured I’d ask him what’s up and see if there is a more engaging answer.

200.gif

I think a lever just spray painted and cleared would last quite a while in daily use, after all isn't that what the OEMs do? The black levers on my 2020 Katana aren't cast in black metal, they're painted. Having said that though, the black-painted footrests on that bike are already showing paint loss after only 2500kms but then a boot will wear more on an item than a soft glove, so....

I say just give it a try and see. Definitely cheaper than buying new black levers from Suzuki (if available).

I think a lever just spray painted and cleared would last quite a while in daily use, after all isn't that what the OEMs do? The black levers on my 2020 Katana aren't cast in black metal, they're painted. Having said that though, the black-painted footrests on that bike are already showing paint loss after only 2500kms but then a boot will wear more on an item than a soft glove, so....

I say just give it a try and see. Definitely cheaper than buying new black levers from Suzuki (if available).
I have a bit of a conundrum with my bike as I have a Brembo brake lever and an OEM clutch lever and am too cheap to go to a Brembo clutch MC...

I might try the paint and clear method over the winter to blacken them

Back