Brake lever hits help pls

I just put the Soupy's Spacers on the front of my Gen 2 yesterday. No issues, everything cleared.. and being 1" lower up front really topped off the look of being stretched n lowered in the back. Might see about rolling with a Brock's top clamp also to get an extra 3/4" lower up front. Good luck to you... but I would maybe send it back and run the spacers. Also, my bars are higher... which feels much better!!

I'm running a stock clamp chromed with soupy risers and I don't have any problems, I can get you a picture in a few.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

4bfc12f5-5e36-87c4.jpg
4bfc12f5-5e50-c3db.jpg

Here's a couple, one at the locked and the other straight forward!

Well I messed around with it alittle today and it's still hitting it's weird cause my clutch lever doesn't hit. I think it may be the lever cause the clutch lever has like a round notch that allowes it not to hit and the brake lever doesn't idk anyone have a pic of a pazzo shorty lever for a gen 2 and maybe I can see if it's different cause the brake lever is flat in the front and the clutch lever has kinda a round notch so maybe I have the wrong brake lever

I use a app called tapatalk, it makes posting pictures super easy.

You can reply in white box right under here. Then hit 'post quick reply' to post or 'go advanced' to proof read. Or you can click on 'post reply' tab to lower left and the same white box appears. Only quote if you want to.

Did you contact Josh ?

If you want to change something you have 30 minutes after you post to click 'edit' tab in each one of your posts.

You can reply in white box right under here. Then hit 'post quick reply' to post or 'go advanced' to proof read. Or you can click on 'post reply' tab to lower left and the same white box appears. Only quote if you want to.

Did you contact Josh ?

No I didn't call him I don't think the triple tree is the problem I think it's the brake lever. Do u have pazzo shorty lever on ur bike?

I have Pazzo longs but I don't see the length changing the shoulder shape ?
Hold on I'll take a few pics from my All mighty IPhone which will blow Ezduzits pics away :laugh:

I have Pazzo longs but I don't see the length changing the shoulder shape ?
Hold on I'll take a few pics from my All mighty IPhone which will blow Ezduzits pics away :laugh:

Awesome thanks bro. I'm at work so I don't have a pic of mine but I'll take one tomorrow maybe we will be able to see if it's different

Back