08 Brocks Triple Tree and Roaring Toyz Levers

jlcole

Registered
Has anyone figured out how to adjust Brocks triple tree and Roaring Toyz levers so that dont hit the front panel??? I have tried for several weeks now and I can't make it work. When I turn right the brake lever hits the front panel and the front breaks locks up. This is a very dangerous sitiuation. When I turn right the front clutch lever engages and I loose power. When I straighten the handle bars back up the bike takes off.

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

Bike lowered? That is the problem. The levers are going to hit if it is lowered.

lowered has 0 to do with it.

its the clamp and lever design. they have to move the bar mounts forward to make room for the fork tube to slide up.

some are worse than others, with no experience with either brand, i cant really say.

you can loosen the mounts and adjust them to see if you can get more clearance.

Last edited:
hey man check out ballz motorsports ask for josh they got the levers u want check them out they are dedicated to helping customers

Lowering has nothing to do with the levers hitting. Most after market Triple Trees are not designed for after market levers, shoot most arent even designed for the stock levers. If you luck out, hopefully the stock levers wont hit but who knows. Roaring toyz claims they have a triple tree that works with aftermarket levers. They only make it in black according to the roaring website. Im not a fan of the design, plus im all about the chrome.

Everyone I know that has after market triple trees including myself, the levers hit.

I have stock levers and aftermarket triple tree lowered 2'' in front an mine dont hit...they did but i had to slide the turn signal housing and starter button housings up on the bar end and turn them slightly, it solved the problem. I have full range of motion and they dont hit

my rsd clamp wont hit with stock levers but you can only lower 3/4" with it, ill be putting on some fp tacticals a couple weeks,

you can get a triple tree without the the bar mounts and just run clip ons. any aftermarket clamp with aftermarket levers will hit, mine did so i had to switch back to stock

My Roaring Toyz triple tree and stock levers do not hit at all (lock to lock). And, it looks good to me!!! Lowered 1 1/4". :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back