CNC Levers For Lowered bikes

deon_hackstall

Registered
Anybody know of a company that makes brake and clutch levers that fit on lowered Gen II's . I got this nice looking (and surprisingly well made) set of pazzo knock-offs and realized that they hit my dash when I'm moving my bike around in the garage. I compared them to the pazzo levers and they are the same size. So is there any company out there that makes levers close to the same profile as the stock ones, but with all the looks and adjustments of the aftermarket ones?

The problem is your top triple clamp, move the bars too far forward.
Some here has done it, but im not sure what top clamp he used.

i installed a screw into the lower triple where the triple hits the frame at its stops. the head of the screw limits the travel so it dont hit my dash anymore. can get pics if needed

its a hit and miss, I went through 3 top triples and found that the Real pazzo levers and the plain Yana Shiki top clamp do not hit anything and actually have room to spare from side to side

IMG_1440.jpg

Thanks guys.. I guess I will have to look at that new top clamp.. Or the stop screw.... I gotta do something, cause I love the feel of those levers and going back to stock was a big let down..

I installed a Brocks top lowering tree and in my case for a quick fix just slipped 1/2" piece of small hose over each stop on the lower tree and secured with a small hose clamp,which built up the stop just enough so the levers don't hit anymore(I also have Pazzos).I'll eventually(when I get around to it:laugh:)run a small screw into the stop like bikerboy did which is definitely the way to go,but so far my 10 minute fix has been on there for 2 years with no issues.

You can't see the stops here but just wanted to throw in a picture(am also running Heli-Bars).

4-23-2013Heli-Bars004_zpsd7c2bf5b.jpg

yup as much as I like the Brocks top clamp... I could stand that the levers didn't clear the fairings and almost eat it doing a u turn... it was gone the next day...

I hear ya,happened to me too(seems like on most top trees the front brake lever catches just enough to apply the brakes unless the stop is modified).

Back