NICE OEM Quality Black Levers! CHEAP! Pics!

San Diego Busa

Registered
Hey Guys

I was looking for some OEM style levers in BLACK for my 2011 white Busa. The fancy aftermarkets were too pricey for my blood.

I found these on eBay for $20 for BOTH levers!!!

I was skeptical thinking the quality would be sketchy because they were so cheap. Gotta say, VERY impressed! Side by side, these are 100% identical other then color, same casting marks, same weight, etc...

Stock Silver
busalever1.jpg

Black eBay Units:
busalever2.jpg

Here is the link to the guy i got em from an ebay, highly recommend!

2011 GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa Brake Clutch Levers 11 Black | eBay

Rock On!

More than likely he just takes the stockers and powdercoates them they look good though:thumbsup:

Looks like the stock levers have a break-away notch and these don't. Other than that they look the same.

I've been wanting to get mine coated, but didn't want to be without them for that long. So the fit is good? There's no more play in them than with the originals? Not too tight, etc...?

No play at all, fit just like the originals. Honestly, I'm quite surprised at the fit and finish for the price.

Do you have a link? I've got a cheap one that has so much play in it it is worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, that seller is LuckyBike, and they sell on Amazon.com too, usually cheaper than ebay, might want to check it out... :beerchug:

Will the Levers for a 2011 work for a Gen 1???????

Yes....as long as the 2011 isn't different from the 2009 :laugh: I've switched gen 1 & gen 2's no problem. Wouldn't think the 11 would be any different but don't have one to check and make sure.

Hey Guys

I was looking for some OEM style levers in BLACK for my 2011 white Busa. The fancy aftermarkets were too pricey for my blood.

I found these on eBay for $20 for BOTH levers!!!

I was skeptical thinking the quality would be sketchy because they were so cheap. Gotta say, VERY impressed! Side by side, these are 100% identical other then color, same casting marks, same weight, etc...

Stock Silver
busalever1.jpg

Black eBay Units:
busalever2.jpg

Here is the link to the guy i got em from an ebay, highly recommend!

2011 GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa Brake Clutch Levers 11 Black | eBay

Rock On!

Hey thanks for the info. I put some fancy ones on that i got from a buddy but did not like them because they don't adjust and they are sharp and hurt the hands. I need all the relief I can get on my old hands.

Back