Central Florida starting to suck

SOLUTION = Move to where you have no police or need them.

Reason # 1107 I will never ever leave Northern VT,

Tickets are revenue. Much needed by the Government..We need to support all those not working , collecting free checks, Illegals getting free medical, & the Gov. needs revenue to keep 59% of the population in Gov. Jobs. Just wait until Bush passes the new War tax all of us have to pay into... 60% of your wages goes back to the Gov . for taxes of some sort now.. & they want more.... Question if your were on a 4-6 lane hwy. and the speed limit was 35mph. for the next 20 miles and there were no traffic would you obey the speed limit?

(coyote69 @ Oct. 03 2007,19:38) Ponder this

Would you rather deal with LEO's or snowbirds?
Hmm. That's a tough one. LEO's can cost me more money. You have to watch out for both equally. I pick snowbirds cause they can't catch me.
biggrin.gif

Coming home from Daytona area on I-4 Sat afternoon, I was being tailgated at 90+ mph.
cool.gif
Decided to kick it up to 100 or so. Cage was still hanging around until we got to a construction zone and I slowed to 80 or so. That's when I got passed.

A couple of friends I was with earlier said they had the same issue with a Cadi doing about 130. So, watch out for LEO's in cities and towns in FL but Interstates are like the Autobahn.

Did you say "starting to suck"?  I can feel the vacuum created by the sheer vortex of that so-called black hole named Central Florida all the way from here!!!  In fact, it was that very vacuum which returned SoCal to it's usual on-shore flow, allowing the firefighters the upper hand on the current Wild Fires burning across this golden land.

I love I-5 between LA and San Diego; if you're not going 90-95, you're in the way.  Get in the 'slow' lane and die.

"Starting to suck," indeed.

Just kidding...don't have cow, man.

All in good humor...

I look forward to one day leaving Central Florida and the overflowing pool of ignorance which is Orange County.  That's the County Comm, School Board, and the ever increasing population that believes Burger King IS fine dining, and a trip to the WalMart is a rap video in the making.

I must stop myself from continuing.  I too appreciate the year 'round riding but there will come a time when sacrifices will have to be made.  

But hey, don't let me bring anyone down.  I have been riding/driving stealth vehicles for a while now and have had no problem even with my bouts of RR. A mid 90's ford plain jane P/U & my valkyrie.  I bet that riding my recent purchase (2k busa) will offer a different view to the revenue seeking enforcer.

ride safe... and when you can't, move away very quickly.

mike

Part 2 of the rant....

Does it HAVE to rain....every....fricken......DAY,.... %@$##%@^^#@#@$?

I'm so sick of the this
cursin.gif

I too live in a small town, but in Texas. Lumberton is well known as a speed trap. The first year I was here I got pulled over for doing 51 in a 50 mph zone! He let me know that no mater what the speed I was still speeding. He did let me go with a written warning! "So nice of him"
I now live across the street from the police station, they kid me all the time, that they can't wait to catch me running "that bike". You know they don't even have to chase me, "they know they can't", but they just have to drop the ticket in my mail box! Any way I always drive 5 miles under the limit in this area. I agree that they should spend more time patrolling the streets keeping the tax payers safe, but it all boils down to income, and they make more money with tickets that anything else. Sorry about the rant but just slow down!

I too live in a small town, but in Texas.  Lumberton is well known as a speed trap.  The first year I was here I got pulled over for doing 51 in a 50 mph zone!  He let me know that no mater what the speed I was still speeding.  He did let me go with a written warning!  "So nice of him"  
I now live across the street from the police station, they kid me all the time, that they can't wait to catch me running "that bike".  You know they don't even have to chase me, "they know they can't", but they just have to drop the ticket in my mail box!  Any way I always drive 5 miles under the limit in this area.  I agree that they should spend more time patrolling the streets keeping the tax payers safe, but it all boils down to income, and they make more money with tickets that anything else.  Sorry about the rant but just slow down!
To protect and serve?
rock.gif
 Sound more like harass and collect.  
laugh.gif

Then they want to call you up and ask you for a donation to help support their PAL.  
rofl.gif

Back