Caps 2024 New Year Hopeful Outlook

Well, I agree with you on a one-to-one conversation. But things posted on the org have the two posters directly involved and then several more, maybe a lot more, reading the argument and passively taking sides. I get into many of these because people here are trying to turn the org into a propaganda site. Sort of injecting a few facts into those fantasies.

I'll leave it there, Capt. You know I'm sort of out of the fold, but don't take that as disrespect.

PS: Gen 2's are the best Busas; does anyone want to argue with that?
I think what EVERYONE has to learn is that there is a perspective from everyone's post. Your personal experiences make up your reality and it's hard to adjust those perceptions so deeply engrained in people. If there is one thing I have learned over the past 23 years on this site it's that everyone has their own story and you have to listen to them to understand their perspective and you can't demean it, it is theirs...

There are a lot of things that you and I don't agree on but that's okay my gosh this world doesn't need a twin of either one of us and since we have met face to face in the past we know we both want great things for the other. We have had a lot of great conversations over the years and I know neither one of us want anything bad to happen to the other just because we have different backgrounds and differing opinions. It's okay to have a different opinion on things!

Cap

Last edited:
ITs all about the miles and smiles :) Ride on my friend ! Unable to find photo of Red lol

Red05 aka Paul.jpg

Busa girl.jpg

20230402_094810.jpg

Mike Broke leaving for leg 3 2023 IBR.jpg

20161119_132017_zpsnu3hrv2a.jpg

I think what EVERYONE has to learn is that there is a perspective from everyone's post. Your personal experiences make up your reality and it's hard to adjust those perceptions so deeply engrained in people. If there is one thing I have learned over the past 23 years on this site it's that everyone has their own story and you have to listen to them to understand their perspective and you can't demean it, it is theirs...

There are a lot of things that you and I don't agree on but that's okay my gosh this world doesn't need a twin of either one of us and since we have met face to face in the past we know we both want great things for the other. We have had a lot of great conversations over the years and I know neither one of us want anything bad to happen to the other just because we have different backgrounds and differing opinions. It's okay to have a different opinion on things!

Cap
Happy New Year Cap! Have a great 2024!

FYI any post from the politics forum does not show up in the "New Post" results.
Sounds great. I honestly share I have not checked the politics section, so my comparison was very limited. I have deceived by the war related ones. I can live with that if we say that is not politics.

Sounds great. I honestly share I have not checked the politics section, so my comparison was very limited. I have deceived by the war related ones. I can live with that if we say that is not politics.
it can be in the news but move to politics over time...

Back