Busa for CACHE

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
There are over a thousand people who have viewed that topic over a couple of days. Which means if every one who saw the topic made up their minds to give out just $10 for the cause... cache whould be having a brand new bike now!!

Every member on this board has learnt something new that's saved em money, why not give something back to the person who is running the site for you.

no worries...

I gotta check with the financial advisor (wifey) and see how I can help. Just might take some funds outa get'n my ride fixed and send in....

no worries...

I gotta check with the financial advisor (wifey) and see how I can help.  Just might take some funds outa get'n my ride fixed and send in....
good deal, thanks for helping us out
beerchug.gif

lets make a last ditch effort at getting this over.
It is a bit stressing for me to accept this from you all, and it has quickly tapered off.

I will know tomorrow mid-day if I can get a new bike using the monies as down payment, if that won't work, my good friend Goldenchild found my old bike and knows where I can get it for around $4-5k.

I tried to make it easy for anyone that wants to donate for this.... click the link in my signature!!!

race.gif

buddy, I've got some coin comin soon....gotta hide it from the better half, so I'll be mailin' it most likely:p

Might just be goin for mods by the time you get it...oh well.

Headin yer way right now....with more to come on payday.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "unecessary info...."|1123661091 -->

Back