Busa for CACHE

for those that follow this thing........

1) I have started a big raffle... check it out!

2) I found the bike I am going to get... it belongs to a fellow dragbiker, he brought it to the track yesterday...
2002, blue/black, Brock's Performance shop installed shift light, full clutch mods, streetsmart system... just over 9,000 miles(almost exactly as many as mine had), aaaannndddd it is beautiful! $6k. going to put down payment on it this week so he can hold it till I get the rest of the cache......
...Way to go chris
beerchug.gif

drooling3.gif
  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4568948154&ru=http://motors.search.ebay.com:80/4568948154_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsacatZ6000QQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ

1QQfclZ3QQfrppZ50QQfviZ1" target="_blank">UHHHHHHHHHGGGGG....</a>
In for what I could afford.... still saving to fix my crashed Busa. Good luck.

Cache.. I just sent a 50 spot.... I'll send ya some mo next pay day... still need to save some dough to get my ride fixed up....BTW does it matter what category you choose??

when you send money the 4th line down has a Category of purchase and the options are ebay items, Auction goods (none ebay), goods (other), services, and quasi-cash...

don't tell me I did it wrong...
blush.gif

2) I found the bike I am going to get... it belongs to a fellow dragbiker, he brought it to the track yesterday...
2002, blue/black, Brock's Performance shop installed shift light, full clutch mods, streetsmart system...   just over 9,000 miles(almost exactly as many as mine had), aaaannndddd it is beautiful! $6k. going to put down payment on it this week so he can hold it till I get the rest of the cache......
looks like I won't be getting this one.
I have half of the cash, but the raffle is going to take too long, the guy doesn't wanna wait that long........

2002, blue/black, Brock's Performance shop installed shift light, full clutch mods, streetsmart system... just over 9,000 miles(almost exactly as many as mine had), aaaannndddd it is beautiful! $6k. going to put down payment on it this week so he can hold it till I get the rest of the cache......
looks like I won't be getting this one.
I have half of the cash, but the raffle is going to take too long, the guy doesn't wanna wait that long........
Chris, cant we run a smaller raffle... parlell to the big one, so that it will speeden up things a bit
rock.gif

Sorry to hear this Chris.... But, on the bright side winter is approaching and quite possibly some of the better deals on bikes! I know this is not what your wanting to hear but I promise it'll be here sooner than you think. (For me ten weeks down was an eternity, so I feel your pain).

I sent $25 for that DVD. I'm alittle strapped right now, but i always have a few bucks for a good cause.  

Alright guys, i've seen those pics of your Busa next to your viper or vette in front of a mansion. Time to give.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125450166 -->

Back