CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??

brahmabull421

Registered
ok this to me is kinda weird..not only is it going to be 85 degrees here in north hollywood for christmas, but im also hella sick..i mean i have a fever that has the works..i,e cough, cold, a stuffy nose and a killer headache(i dont even know how im typing this)...and here i thought i was gonna be able to ride...sorry busahaya..i know you and shortboarder probably went for a ride..i wanted to join you guys but im feeling sick as hell..this is my first christmas where it is hot as hell and im sick as a dog(no pun intended)...anyways merry x-mas to all...kinda weird..i wonder if the ice polar caps are melting??? whats goin on with the world today??
rock.gif

Bummer. We'll remember you while we ride tomorrow.

We'll also remember the east coasters as we ride tomorrow. And this afternoon.

--Wag--

P.S. Hope you feel better soon.

Was almost 60 here in Maryland today. I burned up a tank of gas. Gotta get in while you can, calling for rain all day tomm.
mad.gif

Sorry to hear your sick, but it is hot!! I had the a/c on in the car today
tounge.gif

bad timi .. brahma .. but as far as I know .. most the people I know of have the " cold'... I had it for the last month .. < cough> but still .. I'm ridin!!!! < hack > << furball>>

no sweat brahma - nelson + I didn't meet up since I got stuck at work ultra late + slept in till noon...

why not come to Venice for Xmas, it's foggy and cold, like Seattle
smile.gif

hope yer feeling better soon. I'm not working next week if you guys want to head out.

62 here today but the 25mph winds with gusts to 45mph kept me in the house...hate riding in windy conditions...

Back