Yes, Another COP thread.

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Just got into the Disney world property after a 17 hour drive from home and what do I see ? A cop with light bar on in my mirror. Soon as I saw him I looked at the speedo; 55mph in a 35 zone. Great ! Well anyway this officer takes my info and goes back to his car for what seemed like an awfully long time. "Im sure he is writing me a Beauty". But NO, he gives me a nice early Christmas gift. A Warning ticket which surprised the hell out of me. Would have been 279.00 written on the warning. I have a clean mvr and a a cdl license, and am not an " attitude kinda guy", so Im sure that is what saved me. I only posted this because not much credit is given to those in law enforcement. I was clearly in the wrong, but this Officer gave me a break. I will use my 279.00 savings for mods on the Busa ! Merry Christmas !! Andy.. :beerchug:

:thumbsup:

i got off very easy on a warning the other day too. i gotta cut this out though ive gotten about 5 warnings in three months.:whistle:

Yes better then a lump of coal and $279.00 for sure. Keep the good attitude. :)

Most who get summonses write them themselves. Did the Disney Cop have big feet? Sound kinda...Goofy? :laugh:

You just experienced the newest attraction at Disney. The "I can't believe I got out of a ticket" experience. "Brings smiles to the whole family". Disney believes it will become as popular and beloved as the "It's a small world after all" ride and "Space Mountain".

You just experienced the newest attraction at Disney. The "I can't believe I got out of a ticket" experience. "Brings smiles to the whole family". Disney believes it will become as popular and beloved as the "It's a small world after all" ride and "Space Mountain".

Thanks for igniting that song in my head.... :banghead:

I've gotten far more warnings than tickets. The tickets I got seemed to be from cops with chips on their shoulders since I treat them all with the same respect when pulled over.

Back