Anyone else got the bug?

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Man, I haven't been sick in probably a year. Seriously. I'm a germ freak anyway. Got anti-bacterial stuff in my office, my bag for work, my truck, et cetera. Get crap for obsessively washing my hands. Yelled at a guy I was interviewing in my office the other day because he leaned forward and breathed over my coffee cup. Got alot of crap for that one from my partner...

Anyway, about two weeks ago I got sick. Stuffy nose, cough, headache, lethargy. Went to the doc, got some antibiotics and about two days later was feeling better. Then, about two days after that I started feeling like crap again. And it's just getting worse. Can't breath 'cause my nose is so stuffy, major headache, cough...man, it sucks.

Hope you all are fairing better. Wash your hands and don't let anyone breath into your coffee cup! (I dumped out my fresh coffee and washed my cup, by the way).

J

No but I got the fever for the flavor of new pringles:laugh:
laugh.gif

you're not alone. I've been living on NyQuil for the past week.
mad.gif

Hope ya feel better soon Jason.
wink.gif

I take it you didn't make it to Gingerman then? We'll get you out on the track come springtime...ROAD AMERICA baby
cool.gif

if it's the same thing that was going around here, (and it prolly is...) it'll last about 2 weeks, making its way from your chest to your head and back down. Everyone here is calling it the "Crud" for lack of a better term....
You will feel sh!tty for the 2 weeks, but it'll pass.
I find Alka-Seltzer Night Time Liqui-Gels work best for me, dries ya out for a few hours sleep.....

...you're s'posed to finish ALL the antibiotics!
tounge.gif

Yeah, I feel for ya, bro! Been goin' on 6 weeks now and I still don't fell 100%. Goin' to the doc tomorrow. Although, based on , I'd be safer with a gun?

...get to feelin' betta!

Back