Got ANOTHER ticket today

Purple1300

Registered
No I didn't get a ticket on my bike it was in my car.
sad.gif
I've NEVER gotten a ticket while on my bike .... been pulled over is another story! This will make ticket #5 in my car in the last 4.5 years. And I've really been <cough> trying not to <cough> speed but it's so hard! No really, I was coming around a bend (very slight bend because there are no curves here in Florida) and saw some emergency vehicles I actually did slow down and get in the other lane but apparently he decided to get me as I first came around the bend..... This sucks... and I've been sick for the past two days and not getting any better AND.... yes I'll say it... I'm on the rag! So this has been an utterly crappy day! SOMEBODY GET ME SOME CHOCOLATE NOW! Just kidding.
I am actually really upset about it though because I have been relaxing my led foot though... My avatar isn't really helping either, is it?
blush.gif

Yeah... this road is funky though. It's 45 then, 40, then 35 and it's 40 for a long ways with two big lanes on each side and there's really hardly any traffic until evening rush hour and NOBODY does 40 the entire way down this road. If you are doing 40 you are in the way.

aaarrrrggghhh! don't get me started on Duval county
firedevil.gif

sorry about your bad luck, hopefully it'll turn around soon

Well I would ask PB but you said don't get you started! He was actually really nice! I had both my dogs with me and my bulldog was giving him the evil eye. I shoulda sicked her on him... He asked me if I was military and I said "yes" but it didn't help. Probably because I'm really sick and I feel like this:

Chocolate.jpg

So I take it your aunt didn't help matters much either.
Oh, man... that was bad. Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

Sorry about the ticket, Purple - but look on the bright side: if this is the worst thing that happens to you before the Bash, you're in better shape than some folks...

Good thing you live in a state wheir they let you pay a lawyer for cheap this was my guy in ft lauderdale maybe he can help you out with some one in j~ville James H Babkes(954)452-8630 im sure you know the deal already hope the day gets better for you

sorry to hear about this, i hope your next couple days get much better...the Bash is on the way and everything will be better!!!
beerchug.gif

Back