Speeding Ticket Bail/Fine Shock

i got a 128 in a 45 and my ticket was $213.
AZIROC, This is really not something to brag about big guy,nor be proud of PAL.. What the hell you doing 128 mph for ??? You could have killed someone,not to mention YOURSELF!! They should have taken your license away.. Our roads are not safe with riders like you on them. SLOW DOWN !!!

Let me guess, no gear on... Please slow down .. for your sake and others.. If I get flamed for this, so WHAT, SPEED KILLS.. Later

It's been over 30 years since I've gotten a speeding ticket so I was a bit shocked at the Bail/Fine for my recent speeding ticket.

65 MPH in a 55 Zone = $464.00 Bail/Fine

Deterant or revenue? You be the judge.???

That's highway robbery. Have you requested a jury trial?

I wasn't really questioning the ticket, was just shocked at the penalty. Cop was actually pretty flexible, he got me on radar doing 80 in a 70, only problem is that I was pulling a trailer so limited to 55, he wrote me up for 65 in a 55, also said he would not write me up for driving in the fast lane which I was.

hmm do the crime pay the fine ;p

you need to plan better defences for your speeding tickets.. i been caught speeding loads of times but only paid out twice .. checked out various how to beat a speeding ticket on the net etc ... bee in the crash hat works ... on the way to hospital just after the speed camera flashes .... loads good ways to get off speeding tickets..

Revenue for sure...... Right now everytime you turn around California government has their hands in your pocket..........

wow, ten over during daylight hours is only a twenty dollar ticket here. no points either.

money saving tip #69

Gecko-Bike-LARGE1.jpg

:laugh:

It's been over 30 years since I've gotten a speeding ticket so I was a bit shocked at the Bail/Fine for my recent speeding ticket.

65 MPH in a 55 Zone = $464.00 Bail/Fine

Deterant or revenue? You be the judge.???

revenue I just got a ticket for an illeagal u turn $288.00 cmon really ?

AZIROC, This is really not something to brag about big guy,nor be proud of PAL.. What the hell you doing 128 mph for ??? You could have killed someone,not to mention YOURSELF!! They should have taken your license away.. Our roads are not safe with riders like you on them. SLOW DOWN !!!

Let me guess, no gear on... Please slow down .. for your sake and others.. If I get flamed for this, so WHAT, SPEED KILLS.. Later

actually it wasnt even on my bike, i didnt even own a bike yet, it was in my camaro. (19 and a 500'ish hp car shouldnt mix) i had just gotten the engine finally broken in and some miles on it and back in 2000-2001 the road i was on WAS 1 of those roads that no 1 is ever on *now its a damn major road cause of people living out in the middle of nowhere*. anywho, i wanted to see what my 1/4 mile time was *or atleast a rough estimate* so i took off and even after a normal drive down to make sure no cops, when i took off, there was 1 :banghead: he said he got me at 128. :thumbsup: i told him what i was doing and he said he didnt blame me but still had to write me. but yes, ever since that day ive just taken it to the track.

You need to check your state laws and see what the maximum allowed is. I got a ticket a couple years ago and the officer wrote it for more than the maximum allowed by state law. I was going to say something about it in court, but the judge reduced the fine down to something that was in the correct range. Make sure you check the laws and go to court. You don't have any chance of paying less if you don't go to court.

Try paying with an IOU. Kalifornia seems to not mind using that type of currency. Accept ticket at face value and use your signature as payment in full. Wreckless driving is even worse than a speeding ticket and there isn't much proof that you can bring to arbitration to go against the LEO's word. Lawyers just try to plea especially when they are buds with the judges. Just smile and :kissass:

Back