Can you believe the balls on some people?

dl6996

Registered
I'm a little pissed and a little drunk to boot....well a lot pissed. Some mother fugger had the balls while I'm at work and the bike is parked. To go and sit on my fuggin bike...not that I'm against that when I'm around. And then that mother fugger decided that it would be cool to lift the bike upright(steering lock is engaged) to see how the bike sat(or so I can figure). Then he couldn't handle it and the bike ended up FALLING over on it's right side. Now, he didn't leave a note, no pages at work, NO NOTHING!!!!!!!!! They/He had the decency to lift it back to the stand.....grrrrrrrrrrr. So now...I have a cracked right fairing, not only cracked in one direction but fuggin spider cracked right in the middle of the fairing, dented/slightly bent exhaust and a scratched up custom paint job that has to be redone.

But, I'm looking on the bright side. The insurance company siad that everything should be covered with the paying of the deductible. So I'm now looking at new slipons and new paint. And a chance to polish the frame while everything is in paint. Still pisses me off that somebody would have the balls to actually do that shite and not say a fuggin word.

Alright, thanx for letting me vent. Still irks me though. Any good places to buy Suzuki replacement parts?

Wayne

That sucks hopefully you will find out who did it.
mad.gif

If someone did that to my bike, before I went to bed everynight, i would pray for something awful to happend to that person. Matter of fact, I will pray for something awful to happen to that person for you.

If someone did that to my bike, before I went to bed everynight, i would pray for something awful to happend to that person. Matter of fact, I will pray for something awful to happen to that person for you.
Ewwwww bad Karhma dude...

Anyway.. Yeah shid pisses me off bad also.. As far as I am concerned that would be the same thing as someone seeing a car they really liked parked somewhere, opening he door, getting inside and sitting down and cehcknig it out...

You just dont do that.

If someone wants to see how a bike feels go to a dealership where they can legaly sit on one..

man thats bs. They should have just sat and stared at the bike til you came out. It some stuf u just dont do and thats one of them

yeah no kidding.. no security cameras?? WTF... it happened on company property i would take it.. wouldnt they be somewhat liable if they had no cameras?

how much was the deductible? it sucks somebody else fuggs up ur stuff and u have to pay for it.. i had another semi hit my semi in a truckstop and messed up my hood. ($5100 damage) and just took off while i wasnt in my truck.. sooo i had to pay a $1000 deductible to have it fixed.. it truely sucks when stuff like that happens.

I had installed the camera system but come to find out someone had gone on the roof and changed the shot. So no cam shots but my deductible was only $250, which was the lowest I could get.

Thanx for the replies and letting me vent.

Wayne

Just another example of the lost of respect in our society...
to completely disrespect someone else's property is seemingly becoming the norm...what's the world coming to...
Ride safe...

Yeah, if possible pay a valet to watch your stuff while at dinner or whatever, and always park where you can see it while in your office, if you can. Yeah I know, not exactly earth shattering revelations huh?

But the paying of Valets has proved handy for myself and a couple of buddies down here.

Anyway pisser man, glad your insured, and I understand your pissed... I would be freakin livid...

Good luck managing your anger. This one is going to piss you off bad for months to come. Infuriates me and it's not even my bike! Just think of it this way... you have a bike that's so intrigueing to the general public that this guy all of the sudden become hipmatized. His fantasy existance took over and like souless zombie, he was powerless from stoppin himself from climbing on your bike just to get the tinyest taste of what you get to enjoy everyday. Loser. Sorry for your ordeal man.

you should never touch somebodys bike unless they say it's o.k.--that's just like touching their wife or girlfriend--

That sucks man.....
Maybe next time the bike will pin his leg so he can't get away!
biggrin.gif

Frame sliderz 

idea.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093766012 -->

ask around work on the down low drop some hints to some co-workers someone is eventually gonna drop the dime for havin to keep that a secret

I'm with Thrasher on the bad Karma for bad prayers,

However...

What goes around comes around.

That little pin prick flea fugger is gonna get his (or hers)!

Back